Her betrayal

Snow White and the Five Genies

You gradually opened your eyes and saw Minho beside you, holding your hand.

His eyes were giving up but he kept his head up, apparently didn't want fall asleep.

"Minho oppa..." You whispered, as the scene last night came to your mind.

You sat up and saw Erin lying on the bed beside you. 

"Oh~ Baegseol... you're awake..." Minho uttered with amazement and immediately hugged you.

You were confused if he was honest or not. A part of you was telling you to push him away and complain about what you had seen last night.

Erin stretched her arms as she yawned and got up from bed. 

"Eh? Unnie...? Baegseol unnie!" She jumped on your bed and cuddled you.

You raised an eyebrow and firmly said, "Let go of me."

"Unnie are you alright? We're all worried here..."

"I said let go!" You yelled and pushed her away.

You stood up and went outside. Minho followed you but you immediately locked yourself in the toilet.

Your heart was beating too fast as you felt like bursting out in anger. All you could think about was that particular scene.

 

"Yah Baegseol ah~ are you alright?" Minho asked and was thinking the same thing as you.

"Is it because of what had happened yesterday? So she really saw us that time?"  He anxiously asked.

You faced the mirror and suddenly remembered Taemin. You had an odd feeling about him.

You touched your forehead as you remembered the words you heard before you opened your eyes.

 

"I promise I'll come back when you need me the most. Goodbye for now, Princess..."

You were sure that it was Taemin's voice.

"Baegseol... can we talk?" Minho asked from outside. He was dreadfully worried.

You opened the door and asked, "Where's... Taemin?"

Minho avoided your stare. "Taemin...? Well, he..."

"He went back in his hometown." Onew answered instead.

"So I wasn't dreaming that time..."  You thought and passed by Minho.

Erin blocked your way. "Unnie... are you mad?" 

"Yah~! can you just get lost?! Can't you see that we're already full here? Everything became so complicated since you arrived! You've ruined my life! And please... don't act like innocent when you're not." You spontaneously demanded and left her a stern look.

You felt guilty for saying that, but you couldn't control your feelings anymore. You just kept on walking outside, hoping that no one would follow you. You wanted to have time for yourself.

 

Minho was about to follow you when he saw tears from Erin's eyes. 

"Yah... d--don't take to heart what she just said earlier. She just originally has a harsh tongue."

Erin didn't utter a word. She glanced down and bit her lip.

"Mianhae." Minho said and went out to follow you. 

 

On the other hand, while walking in the middle of the street, five black-hooded men abruptly circled around you.

They were too fast that you didn't even notice them till you bumped the one in front of you.

You stepped backwards and frghteningly looked around. You remembered the same hooded men that Yoonho defeated when you first knew that the palace was in turmoil.

"Ottoke...?" You whispered and clenched your fist. You knew you can't fight them.

You tried to run but they blocked your way as you felt a hand cupped your face. A smoke bomb was thrown by them to cover the crime. And there, they disappeared with you.

Minho was too late. He saw what happened but their moves were just too fast that he didn't catch up.

He ran back to inform the others. "Just stay still, Baegseol... we'll come and save you."

 

You was unconscious for a while. But when you opened your eyes, you saw a human-sized mirror in front of you.

You saw yourself tightly tied on the chair.  

You roamed your eyes around and saw hooded guards at every corner of the room. 

"Am I... caught by the Queen?"  You asked in your mind as you narrowed your eyes.

You saw a woman on the golden chair. She had a white silky hair that was the same as your stepmom. And as you stared longer, you knew it was her.

A black hooded man came from the door and knelt down in front of the Queen. You didn't hear what he said but you saw the nod of her.

The door was automatically opened, as a girl whose figure was very familiar to you came in. Not only her figure, but her blonde, short hair.

You gasped as your eyes widened in surprise. It was Erin.

"I'm here, umma." She faced the Queen and gave a bowed down in front of her.

"U--umma? Sh-she's..."  You unbelievably asked yourself.

"Very well, my child. I don't regret of choosing you."