Your boyfriend's twin

Snow White and the Five Genies

"Yah, ahjussi..., don't touch me huh? I can pay you all later when I go home, just state a price." You anxiously said as they circled around you.

"She seems rich, hyung." One of the bad guys evilly smirked.

"Yes, that's why spare me, okay? So... what're you waiting for-- move." You tried to look calm but the fear in your voice and expression was still there.

You attempted to escape from the circle but they compressed more, cornering you at the center.

"Did you say that you have a lot of money, agassi?"

"Yes, I'm telling you! So move!" You annoyingly commanded.

"Yah, she's pretty demanding huh." They laughed at you as they held your wrists.

"Omygosh, am I going to be-- ugh! cut it out! I'd rather be tied or jailed for a hundred years than to be~~"  You were shaking your head to remove your thoughts but you couldn't help it.

"W-wait!" You squealed, "Aren't you afraid of my appa huh?! He's always somewhere near me you know! And you know what? He's an extraordinary being! He can be bigger than the three of you!"

"Aish, this girl is still living in fantasy at this age huh?" 

One of them suddenly held your chin as your eyes widened in surprise.

"What will happen to me then? Are they going to kill me after u-using my body? yikes, just thinking of it makes me vomit."

"Yah, let her go." A cold voice abruptly uttered behind the men around you.

"Phew, thank God someone have noticed me."  You sighed as the three men looked back.

"And what are you? Her boyfriend?" One of them chuckled.

He just blankly stared at them as they all laughed. And without another move, he strongly kicked the one at the face as it flew to the man standing next to him. The other left beside you fiercely punched him but instead of getting hit, he twisted his arm and threw him on the ground.

"Whoa... Yoonho oppa, you're really great." You whispered as you saw him fighting.

"Get lost." He fiercely said to the three as they ran away at instant.

"Yoonho oppa!" You squealed and immediately hugged him.

"I knew that you'll come when I need you the most. You know that I'm so scared right? That's why you came and saved me again?" You cried without knowing that he was truly MINHO.

You loosened your hug and faced him with tears streaming down from your eyes.

"Oppa, I'll really be good now. Just stay with me, huh? I won't complain in your brother's house anymore. Just be with me, please... You know that I only have you right?" You gently sobbed and leaned on his chest.

Minho was softened by your words, and since he felt so pity for you, he hugged you back and gradually tighted it. He fondled your hair back and forth as you felt like being comforted.

"Yeah... Baegseol-ah."

 

~~~~~

OMOO.!! MINHO is going to act as his twin brother!!! :))) 

Pls. subscribe and comment.! Kamsa~! :D <3 <3