The sick Princess

Snow White and the Five Genies

You heard the boys coming in so you immediately opened your eyes, but apparently your body felt so frail that you scarcely pushed yourself up.

"Omo, our Baegseol fell asleep?" Key grinned as you rubbed your eyes.

"What's this?" Jonghyun asked when he saw the box of the meal you ordered.

"Ah, that's..." 

"Yah~ are you wearing my coat?" Minho slightly pulled the back of your collar to see the brand.

"So this is yours and not Minho's?"

"Yah do you know how much is this?! I don't just wear it at home!"

You your aching head as you thought, "YoonHo oppa is yelling at me?!"

"Hyung, you're Yoonho aren't you?" Taemin whispered.

"I'll be cooking now." Onew was about to enter the kitchen when you stopped him.

"I bought this for you..."

"Really?! Whoa, but this-- this looks so expensive." Jonghyun said and unwrapped it.

"Yeah, I even sacrified my clothes just for that."

"That's why you're wearing my coat?" Minho annoyingly asked.

"Yah~ butler!" You couldn't raise your voice since you were ill. "All of your expensive coats are from me!"

"Tss, that's why I'm telling you to go easy on her." Taemin smirked but you ignored him.

Onew picked the food and smelled it. He tilted his head as he frowned at you. "Yah, did you just leave it here?"

"What do you mean? Where else must I put it?"

"Aish..., you know what~ never mind. I'd rather eat a beggar's food than to taste an EXPIRED expensive food!" 

"But... that couldn't be~ I haven't even tasted it yet." You frantically said.

"Geez, hyung is really scary." Key shook his head as he sorrily looked at you.

"Yah Baegseol are you alright? You look pale." Jonghyun approached as he touched your forehead. "Aigoo, Yoonho what are you going to do huh?! Your girlfriend is sick! Aren't you supposed to take care of her?"

Minho rolled his eyes and spoke as gently as he could. "Of course hyung, I will. Yah P~R~I~N~C~E~S~S Baegseol, I suggest you borrow Taemin's clothes instead since he's smaller than me huh?"

"Aish, this jerk really! Will you stop babbling about your coat for a moment and just do your job?!" Jonghyun yelled.

"I'm just concerned for her clothes! Besides where else can she buy without money?"

You got so irritated that you stood up and dizzily walked in the room. You almost lost your balance and bump your head on the door because of your hazy vision. But fortunately Minho caught you and assisted you inside.

He sat you on his bed and opened Taemin's wardrobe. 

"Yah, wear this, it's obviously for boys but what choice do you have? You can't wear one pair of clothes in a weak aren't you?" He drawled, lending a black sweater and a khaki pants.

"Ah, by the way... do you have your~~" He warily said, thinking of the right words. "I mean your, you know underwear?"

"Yah is that even part of your business?! Do you think I would survive without them?!" You awkwardly squealed and pulled Taemin's clothes from him as you used it to slap his shoulder.

"Get out!"

"Why?!"

"Why? Are you going to stay here while I change?!" 

"Ah~ you didn't tell me earlier! Tss." He stood up and went out. "Aish, she's making things so complicated!"

"What's with the noise inside?" Key asked as Minho just gave him an annoyed look.

"Geez.., this is really big." You whispered as you changed.

 

*****

 

You didn't bother to go outside and show them how loose the clothes for you. You just lay back on Minho's bed and covered yourself with the blanket.

After a few seconds Minho knocked and asked, "Are you done?"

"Yeah..." You frailly responded.

"Aren't you going to eat? Is your fever that bad?" He asked as he sat beside you.

"I don't eat commoner's food." You said, where in fact you had butterflies in your stomach.

"Aiish, really. So picky."

"Yah, are you really my butler?! Ani, are you YOONHO oppa?!" You furiously asked and sat up.

Minho froze as he moved his eyes from you. "Crap. I'm all screwed up. What shall I do? Yoonho might be really good to him huh..."

"J-jagiya... I- I was just tired from school. You know how stressful is it right?"

"Yikes, I can't believe I'm doing this."

"And how can you go to school without me?!" You squealed, more suspicious.

"W-well... you know, Minho can't just skip school, s-so of course I have to act like him right?" He nervously replied, still doing his best to be believable.

You stared at him for a moment and suddenly leaned closer, from his eyes down to his lips.

"Wh-what's this creepy girl trying to do?"  Minho asked himself as his eyes widened.

You held his face avidly kissed him.

"Yoonho oppa mianhae... I've got to be selfish for a while, 'cause I need someone to take care of me..."

You saw his eyes wide opened that you gently closed them by your soft hands.

"Mianhae... Minho, for using you... Mianhae."

 

~~~~~~

okay so I would say EEEEEWWWW..!!! for all the kissing scenes that I wrote here.! Oh well, perhaps because I've never written like this before! I mean, gosh I even have to cover my eyes like I'm watching it in my mind. haha crazy right? 

Well, You've just figured out that Minho's acting is a lie xD lol...that's all for now, I guess. Keep commenting! And subscribing :"))