Taemin's compassion

Snow White and the Five Genies

Taemin removed his blazer and put it on you. His heart melted when he saw your face. You had a bruise on your mouth and blood flowing from the wound of your head. You were crying as you remembered your father's suffering in front of you.

Taemin leaned you first on the wall and stood up. He firmly glared at them as he walked nearer.

"Taemin oppa..." The leader's voice were shivering as they stepped backwards.

"Who gives you the authority to touch her? Ani... just because of jealousy you did this? You, you're nothing compared to her beauty. And there's no way that we could possibly look on you." He wasn't shouting yet, but his deep voice had already threatened them.

The leader was about to run when Taeming abruptly held her wrist and pulled her in front of you. He pushed her down as her knees knelt down.

"Do you want me to do the same thing that you did?"

"O~oppa, don't do this..." She fretfully pleaded as her members couldn't do anything since they didn't want to be hurt.

"I don't care the gender, age, or the position of the person in this world. I can hurt anyone..." You too were also terrified by his words.

And as he held the girl's hair, your heart began to tremble. You saw the pain on the girl's face, and the serious, frightening face of Taemin.

You placed your hands on your chest, as you felt like it was going to explode. You remembered your father, and the man who killed him. This particular scene reminded you of everything that you almost ran out of breath and collapsed.

"S-stop... Taemin..."

He immediately let go of her as he heard your shattered voice.

"Go. All of you go!" He crossly screamed as they hurriedly ran with much fear.

"Don't show me to the others, huh?" 

He nodded and carried you. 

You wanted to rest on his chest but you didn't want to fall asleep. You still wanted to thank him.

"Where are we going?" You frailly asked.

"Don't speak. It's annoying."

He carried you all the way to your home, and there lay you on the couch.

He brought out a bowl of water, an ice, and a towel. He first wept the blood on your face and handed the ice over you.

"Place it on your head, I'll get something."

You sat up and just followed.

Taemin got clothes from his wardrobes since your clothes were stained with blood.

"Here, wear it." He placed a shirt on the couch beside you.

"Go and change your blouse." He said but you merely gave him a blank look.

"What are you looking at? Am I going to change it for you?!" 

"Eh?!" You shrieked as you came to your senses.

"Wh-what?"

"I'm asking if I'm gonna change your blouse for you..." Taemin teasingly stated but his face remained serious.

"Y-yah!" you blushed, "P-ert!" 

"Tss, how annoying." He whispered and wept the blood on the table.

You got the shirt and hastily went in the bathroom.

"That guy is getting a little-- kind huh. It's freaking me out..."  You thought, but a smile was carved on your face.

 

When you went out, Taemin was just sitting on the couch while staring at space.

You heard your tummy growling so you didn't hesitate to say, "I'm starving."

He stared at you for a moment before he stood up and walked outside. You ran to follow him.

"H-hey, where are you going?" You asked but he just walked.

The flies around the garbage bags halted you. "Yah Taemin!" You screamed but he didn't stop and was just getting farther, so you ran in haste and surpassed the garbage.

"Phew, I can't believe he would just leave me like that." You sighed and ran to him.

"Yah could you you slow down?! You know that I've just been into a fight." You complained but he still ignored your presence.

"Aish, this jerk!" You pouted.

Then as you reached the town-like store in Jeju, you noticed people staring at you from head to toe. They pitied you for what had happened to your supposed to be lovely face.

"Why can't these people quit looking at me?" You asked Taemin, who just gave you a smirk and went inside a ladies' shop.

"W-what are you doing here?" You asked.

"I want you to stop using my clothes. So go and buy some."

"E-eh?"

"Aish, can you just hurry up?!" He annoyingly said as you speechlessly moved and get some.

"This is literally cheap, but I guess it'll be okay since I don't have a choice anymore."

When you were done choosing, Taemin wasn't in the store anymore.

"Did he just-- leave me here?"

You anxiously looked around to see of you could still catch him since you didn't have a single money with you.

"Excuse me miss, am I going to wrap it now for you?" A saleslady approached you.

"Ah~ but... have you seen the guy with me a while ago?"

"Yes, and he already paid for you."

"Eh?" You asked with a surprised expression on your face, and just gave the clothes to the saleslady.

"But where did he go this time?"