Trouble, as usual...

Snow White and the Five Genies

You frantically got up from Minho's bed as you gradually remembered what happened yesterday. You touched your face and felt a band-aid. Your body was quite aching. 

Yoonho was lying on the other bed beside yours. He was deeply asleep. 

You heard your stomach growling as you dizzily walked in the kitchen. You saw Onew there, as usual, cooking.

Your eyes widened in fear as you remembered how scary he was last night. You stepped backwards and were supposed to run but he called you.

"Come, I'll give you something." He gently spoke.

You slowly turned around and just stared.

Onew tapped both your shoulders as your heart almost jumped out.

You looked at the knife on the table and thought that he will do something cruel again. But he didn't.

He pulled you closer to him and softly your hair.

"Y-yah... what are you~?"

"This is an apologetic hug, since I've done something harsh. Well actually, it's the only way I could think to get rid of the spell. Wise isn't it?" He chuckled.

You let go of him and confusedly glared.

"Does this one still hurts?" He asked and touched your wound.

"Yah! What if you're the one who's been cut huh??!!! And have you ever tried to have your hair being pulled when you're sickly weak?!" You cried as tears flowed from your eyes again.

"So, you want me to experience what you've undergone? Here's the knife, then pull my hair." Onew teasingly held the knife and drew his hair toward you.

"You're crazy!" You yelled and were about to walk away but he hugged you again.

"I won't let go until you accept my apology.."

"Yah! I hate you...!" 

"Tss, I hate you too... but I don't want to see your eyes glaring at me. So give up now and say, 'Arasso oppa, I forgive you'" He laughed while you were still crying.

"Let go..." You said but he just tighten his hug.

"Do you want to stay like this forever huh? It's fine for me but of course, the twin would react."

You stopped moving as you remembered the two-- Minho and Yoonho. You were driven by your emotions last night so you weren't aware that Minho was watching. You just thought of Yoonho.

"The twin..." You whispered.

"Where's... Minho oppa?" 

"Why are you finding him huh? Aren't you suppose to find Yoonho?"

"Arasso, oppa. I forgive you!" You shrieked as you pushed Onew away and ran outside.

You went inside the room but Minho wasn't there. Jonghyun, Key, and Yoonho were still sleeping.

"Are you finding Minho?" Taemin suddenly asked.

"Ah~ yeah." You hastily responded and was supposed to leave the house but he held your wrist.

"It's dangerous outside at this time."

"You didn't know where he is?" 

"Just stay here and wait for him."

Taemin let go of you and went inside the toilet. You didn't care on what he said that you just rushed outside.

"Minho oppa... Yoonho oppa... I don't know. I just want to protect both of them! But isn't it unfair? Ugh, why can't I choose? Why does they have to be twins?!" You spontaneously asked in your mind as you continued running.

 

Then in back of the rails, you heard a creepy noise of men wickedly laughing.

You got scared and was about to leave, but your curiosity pulled you to take a glimpse.

You saw three muscled and grown-up men torturing a boy whose hair was dyed brown.

"So Minho's your name huh?!" You heard a man said as you cupped your mouth in panic.

"How dare you get on our way?!"

You recognized the men around him. They were the ones who tried to touch you but apparently defeated by Minho.

"Why isn't he fighting?!" You whispered as you saw the leader held a knife.

"Omoo!! Ettokhajyii??!!" You shrieked that you even caught ther attention.

"Whoa, look who's here huh..."