NONSENSE xD

Snow White and the Five Genies

You almost fainted when you let go but you had to force yourself to stay awake and look at his reaction. You smiled at how surprised he was.

"Y-yah are you insane?!" He yelled as he pulled himself up.

Your body fell on the bed as you didn't bother to sit anymore. You feel so weak and hot because of your fever.

"Are you alright?" He turned you up and saw you were asleep.

"Aish really this brat!"

He lay you properly as your head touched the pillow. He then heaved the hair strands on your face and halted moving as he glanced at you.

"She looks so innocent when sleeping... And I wonder, I never seen such a beauty like her."

He was hooked by your charm, but he immediately shook his head as he remembered the kiss.

"Minho, this girl... is your brother's girlfriend. You're just a-- servant. Yes, a servant. You're just here to grant a wish.. arasso?"  He reminded but he can't pull himself not to look at you.

He gradually kissed your forehead as he felt it hot. "Whoa, she really has a high fever."

"Falling in love with her now, huh?" Taemin suddenly uttered behind.

"Y-yah! Can't you even knock?!" Minho asked, a bit embarassed.

"I did, but it seems that you're busy..." He teasingly said.

"Aish this kid! I'll go buy medicine!" 

 

*****

You woke up early in the morning and saw Minho beside you. He fell asleep on the floor with his head on your bed. He took care of you the whole night.

"Come to think of it, did I eat last night? I remember I was starving..."  You pondered as you remembered that you were half asleep when he gave you some porridge.

"Whoa, I didn't think I was able to eat that kind of food."

You took a bath and used your clothes that you wore when you arrived in Jeju. They were dry and clean now. You decided to prepare some breakfast first, while silently and carefully moving, ensuring that you won't wak them up since you wanted to go with them in school. 

"I presume it's not a bad idea, isn't it? I just want to have some fun!"  You giggled and sat on the couch, waiting for them to wake up.

 

After an hour, Taemin went out first. He annoyingly glanced at you for a second and didn't bother to talk.

"Tss, how frustrating." You whispered and waited for another one to come out.

Next was Jonghyun, who seemed to startled you by his continuous sneeze.

"Oh, good morning Baegseol~ excuse me for my snezes, I used to be like this in the morning ACHOO!" He immediately ran into the toilent as you abruptly laughed at him.

Next was Onew. You instantly took your eyes from him since you didn't want to stare at his stern face anymore.

Fortunately, he just ignored you and went in the kitchen.

"I'm hungry..." Key yawned while stretching his arms. He didn't see you yet until he realized that he sat down beside you.

"Whoa, I woke up with a beautiful lady beside me, I hope this isn't a dream..." He enchantingly smiled, as if he was still dreaming.

He leaned closer as he blinked his eyes. "W-wait... Baegseol ah?!" He gulped and moved away from you.

"Y-you're awake?!"

"Yup, I'm planning to visit your school." You giggled

"Omo, this is trouble... Min~ Yoonho!!" Key ran in the room and woke Minho up.

"Yah, get up hurry!"

"Aii wae?!" 

"Baegseol is going with us! In school!" He whispered as Minho's eyes widened.

"M-muh?!"

"Tss, that's why I'm telling you to get up now lazybone!" Key yelled as he pulled him up.

Minho went out and was supposed to utter a word but halted when he remembered the kiss-- again.

He swallowed deeply as his face gradually turned red. You gleefully cuddled him and stared at his surprised reaction.

"Yoonho oppa, it's okay if I go with you, right?" You sweetly smiled.

"Y~yeah..." He replied as if he was hypnotized.

"Y~yah, yoonho!" Key intruded as you just dragged Minho away, into the kitchen.

"Oppa, I cooked breakfast for you!" You pulled out a plate from the cupboard and placed it on the table.

You proudly presented an overcook egg to him. "This is a brown egg." You grinned, without considering how gross it was.

"Yah Baegseol ssi," Onew said, trying not to burst out laughing. "Do you know why it's brown?" 

"Well, because it's cooked."

"Tss, stupid girl."

"W-what did you say?!"

"Yah, have you tasted it?"

You shook your head. "I don't eat commoner's food."

"But you cook like a beggar! Good thing you just only cooked one! Do you know how much that egg is huh?! And are you even in your right mind to put it in a cupboard?!" Onew demanded, obviously pissed off but almost laughing.

"W-wae? there's no fridge so I used it."

"Aish... I'm going crazy! Yah, eat it." 

"What?" 

"You're the one who cooked it, so go."

"W-wait. I cooked it for Yoonho oppa." You replied as you pointed Yoonho.

"Then, Yoonho... learn to appreciate your GIRLFRIEND'S effort huh?" Onew teasingly said as he lifted up the burnt egg in front of Minho's face.

"H~hyung..." He gulped as he glimpsed at your proud face.

You were precise that he wouldn't refuse by your charm.

"Yah butler~ I've never cooked for you before, right?" You smirked.

Minho bit a piece of it and immediately ran in the toilet to spit it out.

"See? I told you he'll do it." You winked and followed him outside.