Confession

Snow White and the Five Genies

You blowed your seventeen candles as they clapped their hands.

Minho ran over you and held your shoulder. He then sat you on the princess-like couch that was designed particularly for you.

Onew walked first with a rose on his hand. He knelt down in front of you and handed the rose.

"Yah Baegseol... I don't have anything much to say but, I'll just leave a small promise to you. I'll make sure not to cook food that has a COMMONER's taste, and I'll do my best to be a good oppa to you." He winked and pat your cheek.

You blushed and uttered, "Ani... oppa's cooking is actually delicious."

"Tss, silly girl." He walked out and sat back as Jonghyun followed.

He played the rose between his fingers and casually knelt down.

"To our Princess Baegseol." He handed the rose as you accepted it.

"Well since I'm a straightforward person I'll say this once..." He leaned closer and whispered, "I actually have a secret crush on you. Aish, but of course I respect your relationship with... the twins."

He grinned, apparently weren't too sure on what to say since he was also confused of your heart.

"Just remember, oppa is here to support you huh?"

You giggled and replied, "Ne oppa..."

"Omo, did you just.... you just called me 'oppa' aren't you?" He gave you a cuddle and wanted to stay longer but Key pulled him since he was next.

"Yah, isn't it my turn?"

"Oh, what a party pooper." Jonghyun pouted and let go.

Key did the routine too as you benignly accepted his rose.

"Hime-sama..."  There he went with his Japanese again.

He amiably looked at your glistening eyes as your long eyelashes flickered.

"You're the most daring, and stunning girl I've ever met. You're unique and perfect in my eyes." He held your chin and softly smiled.

"Aieru, Baegseol ah..."

He kissed your cheek as you felt like heating up. You didn't even notice that Taemin was already in front of you.

"Yah, how long are you planning to stare there? My hand is getting frail waiting for you to accept my rose." He complained as you came to your senses.

"Ah... kumawo." You were about to get it when Taemin pulled it away.

He smirked and said, "So I guess I have to call you 'noona' now, right?"

You smiled and nodded.

"Saengil Chukha noona..." He smiled and leaned closer as he searched your eyes.

His face got serious. "Saraenghae..." He pressed his lips on your forehead as your fast heartbeat grew faster.

"Saraenghae, Baegseol ah~" He repeated.

You just froze and couldn't utter a word till Minho uttered, "Yah Taemin... aren't you getting too abusive now huh?" 

"Tss, this won't happen again, hyung." He smirked and slightly pat Minho's shoulder.

"Just don't forget to call me when hyung did something stupid, arasso?" He playfully smiled.

"Yah Lee Taemin!" Minho yelled and slightly punched his arm. "Go now, it's my turn."

Minho knelt down too and handed the rose. 

"Baegseol ah... do you want me to answer your question?"

You nodded.

"Then let me ask you first... once again, do you love me?"

You were confused at his question but you just nodded.

"Then how did you? This one puzzles me a lot."

"Mianhae..." You shrugged. "It's my fault for falling in love with a liar." You chuckled.

"You... didn't know that I knew you were just acting as Yoonho all along didn't you?"

"Eh? Y-you mean... you let me... fool you?" He asked with surprise.

"Ani..." You shook your head. "It was me who fooled oppa."

"Tss..... I really am a foolish." He stated with amazement.

"But I'm being honest now, oppa. Saranghae..." You whispered.

"Yeah, I love you too..." He felt so relieved that he could hear it from you again.

"And that was why I... I avoided you. I was just afraid that you might have mistaken me as your Yoonho oppa again..."

You bent down and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Kumawo... I really enjoyed this day."

He tapped your back as a sweet smile sprang on his face.

 

After their confession, Onew, Taemin, and Minho set the table for your dinner while Jonghyun and Key were setting the fireworks outside.

Erin pulled your wrist and went outside with you.

"I really wanna see fireworks!" She giggled.

"Yah Baegseol ah..." She said, "Can we become friends please?" 

"Eh?" 

"Can you be my unnie? I always want to have one." She grinned with her 'aegyo' again.

"Aish, this girl. How immature!" You drawled but then beamed and say, "Of course, be a good dongsaeng (younger sibling/sister)  huh?

"Yay! Kamsa unnie!" She excitedly giggled and cuddled you.

 

"Yah~! forget the fireworks first! Let's go and eat!" Onew called.

"Ah, I'm also starving. Let's go unnie." Erin pulled you again.

"Oppa, let's go!" She yelled at Key and Jonghyun.

 

*****

The place were a mess now. They were all drunk except you and Onew since you didn't really like drinking.

Taemin, Key, and Jonghyun were asleep in the lounge, while Onew locked himself in the kitchen, washing dishes.

You had slightly slept on Minho's bed a while ago due to the pain in your head. And now that you woke up, the pain was going back again.

Your whole body stinged as you could scarcely walk and see. You felt like fainting but you wanted to see Minho first so you went outside.

You touched the wall and turned right but suddenly halted when you saw Minho... kissing Erin.

Your world stopped as your vision kept on jarring. You were sure that it was them, though you wanted to believe that it was just a nightmare.

"Minho oppa... and... Erin? Didn't you just-- I thought the two of you love me?!" You protested in your mind, as tears flowed down.

You felt your knees touched the floor. The pain grew stronger, then after a few seconds, your mind black out.