Creepy atmosphere

Snow White and the Five Genies

You stepped out of the toilet and saw Minho in front of you.

You didn't know how to act or say anything so you just froze.

"Aish... the atmosphere isn't really good around here." Key pointed out and sat on the couch.

"You guys settle this. I guess I'll just have to prepare for dinner." Onew said and obviously didn't want to help explain things.

"Ah, wait hyung! I'll help you." Jonghyun followed since he also felt that it wasn't good to intrude.

Taemin took a glance on you before he entered his room. As usual, it seemed like he didn't care.

"What do you mean, isn't good?" Yoonho asked Key.

Key just shurgged and picked up the book that you were reading a while ago. 

"Y-you are...?" You anxiously asked Minho, though you clearly know that it was him. "You're, Minho aren't you?"

"A--ah... yeah. I..." Minho thought that it wouldn't be good to tell the truth so he followed his story. "I just got home." He forcibly chuckled. "So if you don't mind, I want to use the toilet too." 

"Eh? Ah yeah..." You replied and moved out.

But before he could take a step inside, he whispered, "By the way, the Queen is really scary huh. That palace is just so chaotic." He did it on purpose so Yoonho wouldn't hear and find it weird.

You didn't respond and just went inside the room.

You upsettingly locked the door and sat on your bed without noticing Taemin's presence.

And when you raised your head up, you saw Taemin without his shirt. You just stared at him without saying anything till he cut you off and uttered, "Is my body that attractive for you to look like that?"

"Eh?!... Yah what are you doing?!" You yelled as your covered your eyes.

"Tss... I'm changing my clothes when some senseless girl entered!" 

You stood up and was about to get out when he abruptly blocked your way. 

"Stay for a while, I'll tell you something."

You uncovered your eyes and saw that he wasn't wearing his shirt yet.

"Yah put on your shirt!!!!!" You annoyingly screamed and sat back.

"Aish... do you know how to lower your voice?! Do you want to give them malicious ideas outside?" He teasingly asked and finally wore his shirt.

"Tss... so what are you gonna tell me?" You pouted and could finally look at him.

He sat beside you then spoke, "You know the truth aren't you?"

"Eh?"

"So you're just acting as innocent now?"

"Y-yah, I'm the victim too!" You drawled.

"Well then, why did you cling on Minho hyung and gave your cute 'oppa! oppa!' if you know he's lying all along?"

"M-muh?! what's with that 'oppa! oppa'??!!!" You crossly asked as you saw him laughing.

You began to notice how Taemin's stoic face was getting more and more cheerful.

"And what's with the strange stare again? Do you like me now 'cause you saw me ?"

"Y~yaaaahhhh!!!!!" You infuriatingly yelled as they heard it outside.

"Baegseol?" Yoonho asked and tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Yah Baegseol is everything alright?!"

"That's why I told you don't freak out!" Taemin whispered and went to the door.

"Shall I open it?" He asked you and held the doorknob.

"Tss, why are you even asking me?" You rolled your eyes as he just smirked.

"Oh hyung." 

Yoonho frowned. "Y-you're in here... alone? together?" He spontaneously asked.

"Well if you're jealous then it won't help. We've been like this since you left her here." Taemin seriously stated, as he teasingly glanced at you.

"Y-yah Taemin!"

He just smirked and pushed Yoonho inside as he went for his dinner.

"Is that guy telling the truth?" He asked as he walked toward you.

"Aish why would you believe him?!"

Yoonho knelt down so you could see his face and spoke, "Let's go back in the palace, Princess."

"So... everything's alright now?" You asked, though of course, there was a part of you saying no.

"Yeah, the Queen's waiting for you."

"Th-the Queen?! that crazy woman?!"

"Yeah, everything's settled."

You suddenly doubted on what he said. But then you trusted him for a very long time so you just asked, "When are we leaving?"

"The day after tomorrow." He smiled.

"Whoa, how fast huh..."

 

*****

Everyone was going to sleep now when you suddenly thought that you couldn't sleep on Minho's bed anymore.

"Yah Baegseol, let's sleep together." Yoonho widely grinned and spread a cushion on the floor in the lounge.

Minho heard it and awkwardly stared at you. He saw your bothered face so he intruded. 

"Ah Yoonho... She could... she could use my bed instead." 

"Oh, so she's using yours?" 

"Uh, well..."

"It's okay." You hastily said since you knew that it would be difficult for him to find another excuse in this situation.

"I just need my own pillow. So if you don't mind, Minho ssi... I'll borrow yours." You went inside the room and got the white pillow.

Minho just nodded though he was still feeling uneasy of you staying with Yoonho on the same bed.

"Aiisssh...! Why must it have to be a surprise visit?! I should've been prepared more!" He thought, still staring at you lying down with his twin.

"Cut it off Minho... nothing will happen. Nothing will. She's not that kind of girl. Okay? NOTHING!!!!!"  

He then went inside and left a loud bang on the door.