At infinity and beyond...

Snow White and the Five Genies

Onew played the knife on his hand as your eyes widened in fear.

"Yah... are you going to..." You frighteningly uttered as you glanced at the sharp knife.

Yoonho suddenly felt pain as he held his head, trying to ressist the agony.

"She's afraid of knife... blood... and death...."  His head kept on telling him as he closed his eyes and saw you stained with blood before.

He remembered how scared you were that time.

"You gave me a word, Yoonho. I'll kill her... A~ani... let's start to ruin the face first."

"Did you lose your mind?" You asked in panic.

"No, I didn't. Unless Yoonho changed his mind and save you."

"I won't! Just kill her!" Yoonho shrieked while panting and sweating as his memories with Baegseol kept on appearing.

Onew your chin and positioned the knife almost touching your delicate cheek.

 

"Yah, hyung." Minho anxiously said, "I don't think he's still doing it on purpose."

"Don't look then! We just have to trust him, okay?" Key replied.

 

"I'll kill her...?" Onew wickedly smirked and gradually cut your face as blood flowed.

"Oppa... why are you doing this?" You cried as you almost bent your knees in fear but Onew pulled your hair up.

"Isn't it fun? Killing her little by little?" 

Yoonho saw your frightened face but he still couldn't escape from the chain.

"Baegseol..." He whispered.

"Shall I take the other side?" Onew asked and was about to cut again but Minho interrupted and pulled him from you as you fell on the ground.

He couldn't take seeing you in pain anymore.

"Yah, hyung! Is it her fault that Yoonho is underspelled?! Why are you putting the blame on her?!" Minho indignantly yelled as he gripped Onew's collar.

"Jonghyun, Key!" Onew shrugged as they nodded and pulled Minho away.

"Yah what are you~?!" He asked in shock as the two of them held his both arms.

"Yoonho, I'll ask this for the very last time! I'll kill her, or spare?" 

"Yoonho oppa..." You looked at him with pain and sorrow.

"Taemin, the gun..." Onew ordered as you glanced at him with a horrified face.

"Are you serious?!" Minho confusedly asked and was trying to let go of Key and Jonghyun but they were just too strong.

"Yah, Baegseol, better to beg him for your life now."

"Y-yoonho... oppa." You uttered with a shivered voice. "Don't you remember me, huh? I might've been despicable, bothersome, liar, and irritating Princess. But I love the butler who loves me-- at infinity and beyond..." 

Onew pointed the gun on you. "You have three second to change your mind, Yoonho... 1..."

"Oppa!" 

"2.........................3~"

Yoonho immediately bent his knees and wrapped his arms on you. He embraced your exhausted body and hid your face on his chest. You could hear the loud beat of his heart.

"Mianhae... Mianhae... Mianhae Baegseol..." 

Onew brought down the gun as Key and Jonghyun let go of Minho.

Minho just stared at you, as he felt extreme pain in his heart. He clenched his fist and glanced at Onew. He wanted to save and hug you, but his twin had you in his arms.

"At infinity... and beyond?" He confusedly asked in his mind and painfully left the place.

"Mianhae..." Yoonho cried and embraced you tighter.