In a junkyard

Snow White and the Five Genies

You finally arrived in Jeju. You were so amazed of its view since it was your first time there.

"Whoa, I presume no one recognize me here." You heaved a relieved sigh as you held your hands on your chest.

You were supposed to stroll around first, when a piece of paper fell on the ground. You picked it up and saw the address that the creepy old man gave.

"Aren't the people in here going to come and fetch me?" You whispered.

"Ah~ oppa said that I'll be living with his brother... could it be, this is his address?" You confusedly asked yourself and just decided to walk on.

"Yah, ahjussi..." You approached a man and asked, "Do you know where this address leads me?"

"Just go straight and turn left at the dead end."

"Oh, you mean~ that tiny space over there?" You asked as you pointed it out. The man nodded and left.

"Geez..., why do I always have to hide in a junkyard?!"  You irritatingly asked and walked with heavy steps.

Then all of a sudden, a young man wearing a hat that was covering his eyes bumped your shoulder.

"Yah~ what're you doing?!" You asked as you saw his apples on the floor.

You were supposed to pull off his hat when he abruptly held your wrist.

"Don't mess with me." He fiercely said as you gulped in fear.

"Huh, b-but you're the one who bumped me and you can't even--" You immediately took your wrist from him.

"Aish~! just get out of my way!" You yelled and was about to continue walking but he held your elbow and glanced on the apples.

"Pick it up."

Your temper aroused as you just clenched your fist and fiercely looked at him though you couldn't meet his eyes.

"Yah do you know who I am huh?! I'm not the kind of person who'll pick trashes on the floor! I am the person who'll smash it more!" You kicked the apples as he let go of you.

He smirked, and coldly said, "Indeed."

He didn't say another word to you. He bent down and picked up the apples.

"Tss, crazy." You rolled your eyes and continued walking.

"Turn left... omo~" You halted as you saw garbage bags on the side with flies around it.

"Just how am I going to enter here?! Aish... does his brother even know how to clean?!" You annoyingly asked as you covered your nose.

"Ottoke oppa?! I'll kill you...!" You cried and moved backward, a little away from the garbage.

You leaned on the bricks and began to feel sleepy. You wanted to rest on your soft cushy royal bed. But you had to face reality that you were going to live in a junkyard for a while. So you counted 1~2~3 before you ran over the garbage bags with your nose covered.

Then at last, you were in front of the door. "I look like an idiot." You sighed and faintly opened the door. 

Your dizzy head suddenly rose up as your eyes opened widely. You couldn't believe how ironic this house was...