Tell me directly.

Snow White and the Five Genies

Your long eyelashes began to flicker, as your delicate skin felt severe coldness. You were in an unfamiliar room and saw no one beside you but the lamp shade triggered on the table. 

The other side of the room was dark, apparently wasn't reached by the radiance of the lamp.

You then sat up and hugged yourself. You remebered what happened in the palace, and how chaotic it was.

"So the Queen's the one who saved me...?"  You asked yourself as tears began to flow again. You began regretting things that you had done to her.

"I want a mother... a mother who can take care of me, would carry me in her arms, and love me to the fullest. But why didn't you tell me? Why did you let me do harsh things to you?" You cried and clutched on your pillow.

"A mother isn't the one who tolerates but disciplines! And now my conscience is haunting me. Why must I carry the blame?! Wae?!" You yelled and unexpectedly threw the pillow by your anger.

It hit the wall and fell down, as another tear dropped from your left eye. 

"Umma... appa... I'm bewildered." You whispered and scraped your head.

 

"Baegseol..." You heard a familiar voice called you from the door.

You looked up but didn't recognize him at instant. You didn't know whether it was Minho or Yoonho, since you'd forgotten at the moment that Minho had dyed his hair.

He gently held your face. "Why is my princess crying?"

His voice and the way he spoke told you who he was.

"Yoonho oppa..."

"Baegseol ah... everything's now settled. You can live normally from now on. Your Grandfather, the president will take care of you himself."

"Take care...? It's just a meaningless word for him. As long as I'm at his mansion, sheltered, guarded, showered with riches and honor and everything that can be bought-- for him it's just... enough. But that's not what appa had shown me. He spoiled me by his love..."

Yoonho didn't expect those words from you. And it was his frst time to see you wailing painfully.

He wiped the tears on your cheeks and sat down beside you.

"Why do you think oppa is born? It is to serve you, and love you right? I am born to continue the King's responsibility to you."

The two of you stared at each other, but not long enough, his twin entered.

Minho the lights and saw you. He didn't like the incident that Yoonho was the first one to comfort you. He knew that he was disturbing something but he took the courage to confront his twin.

"Is my girlfriend alright, Yoonho?" He asked with a tone of conceit.

Yoonho shrugged and stood up. "G-girlfriend?" He gulped.

"Gwenchana, Baegseol?" 

You didn't know what to utter. You just thought that it was another problem in your life.

"Wae? Didn't you know? Haven't you told him?" Minho asked you, but you couldn't open your mouth.

Yoonho looked at you, waiting for your response.

"Is it true... Baegseol? Is he your boyfriend, now?" 

"Oppa..." You frantically said. You can't deny now. Or else both of them will just got hurt.

"M--mian..." You glanced down.

Yoonho shrugged and slightly looked up, preventing his tears to flow. He knew since then that your feelings would change and that you would leave him. He just didn't want to accept it.

"Mianhae oppa..." You sobbed.

"Don't cry... it'll ruin your face." He stated and turned his back.

He dejectedly walked out of the room and just closed the door.

 

Minho sat down and gently pulled your head on his chest. He squeezed your shoulder and fondled your hair back and forth.

"Mianhae, for making your life miserable... If I hadn't acted as my twin then, you won't probably fall for me." 

You glanced up and looked at his remorseful face. "Are you regretting it, oppa?"

He slightly pressed your head down and nudged it back on his chest. "Of course I feel sorry for Yoonho too... but I would regret it more if I didn't fight to win over you."

"Oppa... saraenghae." You were touched by his words, and through him, you knew the true feeling of being comforted.

"It is expressed by the person you love..."