Erin's mom...

Snow White and the Five Genies

"Any plans, hyung?" Key whispered.

Onew shook his head and removed the thought in his mind. 

"Yeowang..." He spoke, "What will you feel if your daughter is in danger?"

The Queen calmly smiled. "What do you think a mother will do?" 

"Surrender." He stepped backwards and caught Erin behind the door.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her near the Queen.

"You're gonna use her... as a bait? again?" Jonghyun unsurely asked.

"That's his specialty." Key chuckled as Onew just glared at him, giving him a look saying 'I'M-SERIOUS-HERE'.

The Queen merely smirked. "You're gonna use her, is that it?"

"Unless you don't have a mother's heart, then I'll get rid of her-- in front of you."

He pulled a knife from his pocket and flipped it near Erin's neck. He tightened his grip as she groaned in pain.

"Yah~ hyung...! You can't be too harsh on her!" Jonghyun complained as Minho tapped his shoulder.

"Wae? Do you like her to worry that much? So now you feel what I felt before? When Baegseol is the one in his hands?" 

Jonghyun gulped and didn't answer. 

The Queen untied the rope on you as you fell on the floor. Minho ran over and caught you.

"Let go of her." She gently said, without a glimpse of regret and anger. Her face remained still.

Onew pushed Erin down with his fierce eyes on the Queen.

"Y-yah Erin..." Jonghyun was about to take her but Onew stopped him.

"Don't let your emotions win over you."

"Go now, before I change my mind... just keep in mind that I won't give up." The Queen stated.

"Let's go then." Onew raised an eyebrow as they just followed.

"Hyung... aren't we going to take Erin with us?" Jonghyun uneasily asked.

"She doesn't belong with us.

 

Meanwhile, the black-hooded men closed the door as commanded by the Queen.

She walked near Erin and spoke with a calm voice, "Why did you do that?"

Erin didn't lift her head up. 

"How dare you betray me?!" She yelled as she heaved a slap with a strong force on Erin. 

"Umma..." She uttered and warily stood up. "You like her too right? You like Baegseol unnie too~! I was there for five days, and by that short period of time I figured out that umma is wrong! Unnie isn't bad at all... I even learned to love her."

And by those statement, the Queen got angrier and slapped her face on the other side. 

"You... don't have the rights to talk back. You aren't even worthy!"

"Wae?! Am I not your daughter?! You've told me how you loved Baegseol unnie though she didn't show any compassion and didn't love you back! And at that time, I was far away from you. For five years I didn't have a mother~! Why can't I let my feelings out? Why can't you see me as beautiful as unnie but a worthless, trash daughter that you summon when needed?! Wae umma?!"

"STOP." The Queen raised a hand and turned her back.

Erin cupped as she sobbed. 

"Why did you even told Onew oppa to let go of me when you could've been get rid of me too?" 

"Erin... I told you to stop." She commanded, "Imprison this wretched child."

The guards pulled her away. "Umma why are you doing this?!" She cried but the Queen didn't face her.