Kinda forgotten...

Snow White and the Five Genies

Jonghyun and Key were on the sofa with Erin while talking stuffs, Minho was in the toilet, Onew and Taemin were in the kitchen, Yoonho was still asleep, and you...... were just standing on the doorway.

You tediously walked in the kitchen and asked, "What's today's food? I'm hungry." You drawled.

"Well, Erin said she likes pasta. So I'm cooking it." Onew replied.

You annoyingly sighed and thought that, "He doesn't even know that it's my favorite too."

"Fine, just make sure it doesn't taste like a commoner's pasta." 

"Aish, this girl. Then don't eat if you'll just act like that!"

You ignored him and went outside. You saw Erin holding your favorite book while Jonghyun and Key were still 'entertaining' her.

"Yah, you're gonna ruin my book! Just look how you hold it." You furiously said and grabbed it from her.

"It's yours? The cover just hooks me! Jonghyun even mentioned how good the story is." She smiled with excitement.

"Really? But I'm sorry, I couldn't just let you touch this." 

"Yah, Baegseol. How can you be so cruel huh? You can't treat visitors that way." Key stated.

"V-visitor? She'll be living with us from now on!"

"Yeah, that's why we must treat her well." Jonghyun benignly grinned.

"Besides, you've already read that for a hundred times. And look how persistent she is with her cute 'aegyo'." Key added.

"And I just noticed, you never did that Baegseol." Jonghyun said.

"Well 'cause I'm not as silly as her!" You infuriatingly yelled and was supposed to enter the toilet when Minho went outside.

"Oh, I forgot you're there." 

Minho ignored you and called Erin instead.

He walked in front of her and asked, "I presume you'll be needing some clothes aren't you? I have lots so you can use mine."

"Really? Omo, youre so kind! I'd love to!" She said, doing her 'aegyo' again.

"H-he's letting her borrow his clothes?! What the~~ he didn't even do that for me!" You crossly told yourself as you deeply swallowed and was again supposed to enter the bedroom when Yoonho went out.

"Aish this twins keep on blocking my way!"

"Hey, is it just me or you're really bothered?" Yoonho asked with a sleepy tone.

"No, I'm actually grateful 'cause a new visitor arrived!" You annoyingly yelled as Yoonho tilted his head.

"Oh, she's a foreigner, aren't she?" 

"Yeah, isn't it obvious?" You then went outside of the house with heavy steps.

"Yah, where are you going?" Yoonho asked but didn't bother to follow you since he was still feeling dizzy.

 

You hid behind the bricks where Minho used to stay. 

"Erin! Erin! Erin! Aiiiissshhh I'm really losing my mind! They're a bunch of idiots! Wae? is it their first time to see a foreigner?! Am I no beautiful compared to her?! Aish wae??!!!" You babbled and went back in the house since you were really starving.

"Yah oppa! I need to eat now!" 

"Yeah, I'm almost done. Call the others." Onew replied.

"Tss, are you commanding me? Can't I eat first?"

Taemin chuckled and called them instead.

You sat down at the center-end part of the table.

"Whoa~! I love the smell of pasta! Kamsa oppa!" Erin sweetly said with her hands clutched together.

"Sure, anything for you." Onew smiled.

Taemin pulled a chair for her as the others found their seats too.

Yoonho helped serving as you just noticed that he put more on Erin's plate.

"I guess you have to taste it first, Princess." Yoonho said as he saw your puzzled face.

You held your chopsticks and took some.

You saw how happy Erin was while eating her pasta.

"Yah, Onew oppa... didn't I tell you not to make it a commoner's food?! It !" You annoyingly complained and slightly pushed the plate.

"Eh? B-but it tastes really good." Erin mentioned.

"Am I talking to you?!"

"Aish, yah Baegseol ah, I told you if you don't like it then just go~! I'd rather give it to the person who appreciate it more. Right, Erin?" He smiled as Erin amiably smiled back.

"And who says I don't like it?!" You twanged and put more pasta on your plate.

"You... did..." 

You forced yourself to eat and had to admit that it really was delicious.

"It's really been a while since I ate my favorite..." You giggled.

 

*****

After getting full, you went inside the room to get some clothes when Yoonho abruptly tapped your shoulders.

"I've got something to tell you, Princess." He said and sat on Minho's bed, where you used to sleep.

"I received a call from my friend in Seoul. He said that our organization needs me, 'cause they're going to recruit new members. I don't really want to inform you about this but, we're planning to destroy the palace. We're just waiting for the President's (your Grandfather) approval."

"You're gonna... destroy it?"

"Yeah, and you don't have to live there too. Besides, the palace is the source of the Queen's power."

"When are you leaving?" You asked.

"This night."

"T-this night?! Why didn't you tell this to me earlier? You know, I guess I should just come with you."

"Baegseol ah~ you're safe here. You're just gonna risk your life there." He your soft cheeks and gave you a half smile.

"How about you, aren't you risking your life?"

"For you? It's worthy. Ah, by the way..."

He pulled out something from his pocket and wore it on your neck. It was a silver locket with a picture of you in it.

"Saengil chukha, Princess." He uttered and gently kissed your forehead.

You didn't even remember that it was your birthday.