A day with Minho

Snow White and the Five Genies

You unconsciously slept on the couch as Taemin went outside, apparently wide awake when you said those things.

He got a blanket and placed it on you. He saw the tears on your cheeks and wiped them, but they still kept on falling.

"Don't cry... the birthday celebrant must smile..." He gently stated and touched your red lips.

"You're hurt too, aren't you? but your pride won't allow you to tell us, right? Mianhae... Mianhae Baegseol ah." He kissed your forehead and your hair.

 

*****

You woke up and rubbed your wet eyes. You didn't hear any noise and person around so you thought that it was another exhausting day alone.

"Geez... wherever that girl is again, I don't care anymore." You mumbled, pertaining to Erin.

You went inside the bedroom and saw Minho, sitting on his bed while blankly staring at space.

"You... didn't go to school?" You asked as his shoulders shrugged by your sudden presence.

He stood up and walked toward you. "I overslept." He then walked outside.

"Overslept? But it seems that he was just pondering about over there." 

You followed him outside as you noticed that he didn't actually know where to go.

He stood beside the couch, then later walked in the kitchen, but again went back, stopped in front of the toilet, rushed to the doorway, went back again and faced you.

"Y-yah... are you... alright?" You asked in confusion.

"Aiish... I don't know! Why hadn't you tell me this?!" He frowned.

"T-tell you what?" 

He walked passed you again and opened his wardrobe but didn't get a thing. 

"He's not in his mind." You thought and found him a bit funny by his silly actions.

"Oppa, what really is the matter?" 

He heaved a heavy sigh and walked toward you. He suddenly hugged you as your eyes widened.

"Yah Bageseol..." He firmly stated, staring at your perplexed face. "S...Sa..Sae.... Aish!!!" He rubbed his head and bit his lips, apparently couldn't say the words -- 'Saengil Chukha'

"What're you doing Minho?! You're crazy!" He told himself and cleared his throat.

He looked back at you and annoyingly asked, "Where do you want to go?!" 

"W-where? I- I don't actually know and besides..." You hadn't finished your statement yet when he uttered, "Just change your clothes! I'll decide." 

He slightly pushed you inside the room and closed the door, leaving a loud bang.

"What is wrong with him?" You whispered with puzzlement.

"Aish... what is really wrong with me?!" Yoonho thought and sat on the couch.

"Crap, is she still hurt of my actions lately? Or she didn't care anymore since Yoonho arrived. But didn't she tell me before that she loves me? And she just... pities Yoonho? Did she perhaps, know all along that I was playing as my twin? This thing really confuses me. I don't even know why she fell in love with me in the first place..." He kept on asking, trying to fix the puzzle in his mind.

You went out, wearing your favorite dress that you bought when Taemin accompanied you. The brown ribbon on your chest wasn't tied yet so Minho came over and tied it for you.

Your heart skipped a bit as his finger slightly hit your skin. It had been a long time since he was so gentle to you.

You gulped and slowly puffed a small air to at least ease your tension.

"This suits on you. Where'd you get it?"

"Ah... T-taemin actually bought it for me... though I was the one who chose it." You shyly replied with your head down.

"Taemin did?" He asked, with a tone of doubt and jealousy.

"Well then... let's go." 

 

The two of you walked on the street without talking to each other, nor Minho attempted to hold your hand.

"Minho oppa... I really miss you."  You thought and just clasped your hand instead.

Minho, on the contrary, felt the awkward aura between you. He wanted to grab you hand and pull you closer to him but he was thinking that you might not like the idea.

"Oppa..." You finally spoke with a shuddered voice. "W-where are we going?"

"Eh?" He didn't actually know-- again. "That's why I'm asking you where do you want?"

"I don't.... have any in my mind. Besides, I'm not even very familiar here." You responded, still avoiding his stare.

He didn't answer as the two of you just continued walking.

You reached the busy streets of Jeju where the stores are located. And there, you received creepy stares from the youth who loves to cut classes -- again.

"Hey, isn't that Minho oppa? Why is he with that ?" They mumbled as you felt like melting in shame.

You wanted to fight and curse them but you didn't have the strength to.

They continued to mock as they saw you but you just ignored them till you heard someone said, "Isn't she the one who doesn't even have a pride? She's the intruder who beg the Queenkas yesterday right?"

You stopped from walking as Minho did. He looked at your startled face.

"I've heard that she even knelt down in front of the leader." She chuckled wickedly, obviously letting you hear their conversation.

"Not only that, she let herself kissed the floor and be stepped upon." They laughed and left you with contentment.

You clenched your fist as you gritted your teeth, trying to hold on your anger but tears welled up instead.

Minho's heart softened. He put his arms on you and leaned your head on his chest.

You sobbed bitterly and clutched on his shirt. 

"So she was really hurt that time..."  Minho thought and caressed you more.

"Her birthday must have been really miserable for her. And I didn't even know..."

"Mianhae, Baegseol ah~ Mianhae..."