Twins

Snow White and the Five Genies

"I... well actually," You anxiously stated as you took your eyes from him. "I... I just can't leave him 'cause I do trust him and he's with me for four years so...of course it's hard..." You then closed your eyes before you spoke, "But I just... pitied him."

You slightly opened your eyes to see his reaction but he remained the same.

"That isn't the answer to my question. What I'm asking is your feeling if you're with Yoonho right now."

Your face turned red as you felt ashamed.

"I... I don't know! Why would you even bother to ask that? So if you don't mind, can you move out of there so I can go? My heart's going to explode!" You bursted out but he didn't move, till the door was opened... by Yoonho.

"I was worried so I came back... but, seems like I'm interrupting something here?" He asked with a surprised, startled face.

Minho stood up and pulled you up too.

You gulped as you landed your feet on the floor.

"I presume you'll hear the explanation from her." Minho stated and crossed his arms.

You forced yourself to smile and chuckled, "O-of course you're not oppa. This is just actually an accident.... You know I was a little careless."

"If that's what you say, Princess." He beningly nodded though he was still suspicious.

He then pulled you out of the room and left a 'beware-she-is-mine' look at Minho before he closed the door.

 

"Yah Baegseol ah... can we go for a walk?" He asked.

"Eh? O-of course, sure." You responded, obviously puzzled but Yoonho ignored it.

"Let's go then." 

He held your hand as you two walked together.

"Where are we going?"

"Hmmm.... to a beautiful place. Although, it's more beautiful in nighttime."

"Then why are we going now?"

"I just can't wait." He grinned and put his arm on you.

 

*****

When you finally arrived, you were surprised to see that it was the same fountain that Minho was boasting about.

Yoonho sat on the fountain and tapped the seat beside him.

"Come Baegseol~! The water is really nice here." 

A fragment of you memory with Minho came in your mind again, but you just slightly shook your head to remove the thought.

You sat beside him as he held your hand and deep it in the water.

"How's it?"

You took your hand from him and responded with a half smile.

"I-it's good..."

Yoonho chuckled and heaved a loud sigh.

"This what I always wanted to show you." He grinned.

You felt really uneasy for his words similar to Minho so you bravely asked, "Oppa... does Minho knows this too?"

"Yeah, this is actually a memento from our parents. They were the ones who built it."

"Whoa... you must be really proud of them huh."

 

"Baegseol ah... can I ask you something?" Yoonho gently spoke as you nodded.

"I hope it's not about Minho." You wished, but apparently it was.

"What's your... relationship with Minho?" He asked as you dodged his stare.

You were afraid to be honest since you didn't want to hurt him though you knew that you'll just gonna hurt him by another lie.

"Do you like him?"

Your hair almost stood up by his question.

"E~eh...?"

"Then, do you still like me?"

"W-what kind of question is that?" You were trying to laugh but halted when you saw him serious.

"It'm my first time to see you act like that. You're confused, Princess." He fondled your hair and amiably stared at you.

"Well I can't blame you from falling to others, because I'm the one who left you."

You glanced down and bit your lip, apparenlty couldn't explain things.

"The truth is... you're right..." You reluctantly uttered. "I guess..."

"I don't want to hear it." He immediately interrupted and knelt down in front of you.

"It'll just sting me." He then pressed his lips on you as your eyes widened in surprise.

You wanted to let go since you didn't want to get confused of your feelings anymore, but he tightened his clutch on you and covered your eyes.

"Mianhae, Baegseol... I just have to be selfish this time... I missed you, and I will--again."

 

--> FINALLY I'VE FINISHED THIS CHAPTER!!!! GOSH IF ONLY YOU KNEW WHAT I'VE GONE THROUGH IN HERE! I ALMOST LOST MY BLOOD AND I'M STARTING TO LOSE MY TEMPER!!!!!

well,

'cause the truth is, I was typing this chapter over and over again till the third time because of this stupid, clumsy, infuriating BROWSER! or perhaps, my fingers? haha whatever.! you won't probably understand.! Just read and comment okay?!

JA NE~! :P >>:))))