Don't leave me :"(

Snow White and the Five Genies

"Are you alright?" Onew asked after knocking out those men.

Your lips just parted and  couldn't utter a thing. 

Minho pulled you and wrapped his arms on you, kissing your forehead and feeling so relieved that you were safe.

"Unnie~!" Erin ran and cuddled you too. "Mhianae; We didn't come at instant."

You slightly chuckled at her silliness. "It's alright." You patted her head as a smile sprang on your lips.

"Yah Hime~! Gwenchana? Jeongmal Gwenchana?" Did these bastards touched you?!" Key worriedly asked while looking at you from head to toe, checking if you got some wounds or bruise.

"Well... apparently they..." You shyly said, doubting to say that they almost you. 

"Aish these guys really have to learn their lesson!" Key screamed and kicked their butts.

"Yah... is that-- is that?!" Jonghyun suddenly shrieked while pointing at Taemin who got blood on his head.

"He's Taemin..." You said and walked to him. You removed his coat from you and wore it back to him.

"Can you remember them, Taemin?" You asked but he just shook his head. "No."

"Baegseol ah..." Minho uttered and was supposed to explain but you cut him off.

"But you do remember me, right?" 

Taemin stared at you, deeply thinking if he did. Half of his mind was saying he did, but half didn't. He wasn't really sure.

"You remember me that's why you saved me, right?" You asked again, this time almost crying.

"You're still the Taemin who plays trick on me and save me when I'm in harm, right?"

"Tell me you didn't forget me! Speak Taemin! Why are you acting like this?!" You sobbed as Minho held your shoulders and pulled you from him.

"Stop Baegseol..." He gently whispered, hugging you from your back.

"I hate it when someone doesn't recognize me. I hate losing my friends, love ones, family or what. It stings me!" 

"Baegseol ah..." Onew finally spoke with a dejected tone. "All of us are destined to leave you... There will be the right time when you have to live in the palace again."

Key and Jonghyun exchanged stares as they clenched their fists, obviously knew what Onew was saying.

"But the palace... the palace is broken. And w-what do you mean by leaving me?"

"First love is always the first." Minho said and hugged you tightly, as if he was going to lose you anytime by now.

"Oppa?" You confusedly asked.

"Taemin, just please forget what happened today." Onew spoke as Taemin just nodded.

He glanced at you before he walked away. "Why is he leaving? Why are you telling him to forget? Where are you going?!" You spontaneously asked and wanted to chase him but Minho didn't let go of you.

"Wae Baegseol?! Can't you live without him?!" Onew suddenly yelled as you stopped wagging.

"What is he to you? Didn't you like Minho? So why do you have to act like Taemin is the most precious person to you?!"

"Because I hate it! Go and leave me! But seeing someone who was once close to me and seems to be a stranger now is too painful! Do you even know the feeling of being left out, isolated, and hated by all?! Even your friends turned away from you?! It's difficult for me to bear."

Onew looked at Minho, telling him to release you. He then let go of his embrace as Onew held your face.

"Mianhae..." He pressed his lips on your forehead and hugged you. "Mianhae Baegseol ah... But everything has an end." 

"I don't understand oppa..." You faintly cried and clutched on him.

"Mianhae..." He repeated, apparently couldn't do about it too. 

 

~~~~

T^T aww /3

Seriously, TRAGIC stories are my specialties. 3 

xDD :P 

BTW, if you have some time, or you LOVE Taemin then you may also like to read my other story --> 'Dorky Love' :"))) Kamsa~ ^__^