Your decision

Snow White and the Five Genies

When you went out the toilet, Yoonho wasn't in the lounge anymore.

"Yah Baegseol. Just use my bed." Onew said and went outside to follow Yoonho.

"Where's... Yoonho oppa?" You asked Taemin as he just shrugged and went inside the room.

"Aish! I really hate him!"

 

You then saw Minho finally asleep, and his clothes were already changed.

"Baegseol ah~ are you alright?" Key asked as he tapped your shoulder.

"Ah~ yeah..."

"You seem pretty exhausted huh. Better rest now." He said as you nodded.

Jonghyun then turned off the light and continued their interrupted sleep. 

You closed your eyes and kept on moving because you still couldn't fall asleep.

You were thinking of Onew and Yoonho. Where did they go? What were they going to do? Was Yoonho still mad at you?Why did he suddenly changed?

Those were the few questions in your mind that prevented you from sleeping.

You stood up and slowly walked toward Minho's bed, which was near at the door.

You sat beside him and stared at his peaceful face. 

"Is he having a good dream by now?"  You smiled and pulled up the blanket.

"Hey oppa... can I lay with you until the sun rise huh?" You asked as you held his head and nodded it.

"Kumawo." You spread his arm as you used it as your pillow.

 

*****

When the sun rose, Minho distressingly his aching head. He was about to stand up when he suddenly saw you sleeping beside him.

"B-Baegseol? Why is she here? Am I dreaming? Ugh, why does my head aches too much?"  He spontaneously asked in his mind.

He slowly took his arms from your head as he sat up and tried to remember what happened.

"Did she perhaps, think of me as her oppa again?"

"Ah~ I got drunk last night..." He whispered and gradually recalled everything.

"Wait... did I just... confess and, played crazily in that fountain?!"  He panicked and tried to recall again.

"Baegseol... she followed me and~ she... she-- she LOVES me??!!"  He confusedly asked and glanced at your sleeping face.

"Is it a dream? What happened to Yoonho then? How can she love me where in fact she knew that I was in the palace?"

You slightly opened your eyes and saw Minho strangely looking at you. You sat up and rubbed your eyes.

"Gwenchana?" You wearily asked as you stretched your arms. 

"I'm still sleepy..." You yawned while he was just staring at you.

"Yah Baegseol... why are you here? On my bed?" Minho confoundedly asked.

"Stupid." You just replied and went back to sleep.

"Tss, this girl..." He put the blanket on you and slowly stood up from bed.

"My head still aches..." He went outside the room and noticed that the five weren't at home anymore. 

He was also late for school. He then saw a note on top of the table in the lounge.

He picked it up and read it...

     "How was Baegseol on the bed?"
      ~ Taemin >:P

"Aish this guy!!" He threw the paper on the bin and went inside the kitchen.

He was drinking water when you abruptly entered.

"Oppa... why did you leave me?" You walked toward him and hazily wrapped your arm around his waist.

"Sh-she really loves me and not... Yoonho?" He asked in his mind since he knew that you didn't know anything about the lie.

"Yah Baegseol, do you know who I am?"

You nodded. "Minho oppa."

"M-minho oppa?! She's really calling me oppa? So the kiss in the fountain isn't a dream?!"

"D-do you... like me?"

"Aish STUPID! How long am I going to say that?!" You annoyingly yelled and was about to walk out the kitchen when Yoonho suddenly appeared in front of you.

"So... I guess I'm right, you're cheating me."

"Ah~ Oppa... I~"

"Baegseol ah~ I accept my failure then. But I still have to bring you back in the Palace, like what I promised."

"Eh? Y-you're okay with this?"

"Yeah, besides if we're already back you'll definitely forget him again. And I suggest we go now. I can't wait for tomorrow."

You were so surprised at how he spoke and act that you couldn't even respond.

"Let's go." He grabbed your wrist and pulled you out, but Minho hastily grabbed the other hand.

"Yoonho, can you hear her opinion first?" 

You glanced at Yoonho and was about to speak when he unexpectedly glared at your eyes as if you were being hypnotized. You unwillingly nodded and uttered a "Yes."