The forgotten...

Snow White and the Five Genies

"Excuse me, but... where are we going?" You asked, tilting your head to see his face.

He stopped in front of the dead end and faced you with a wide grin. 

"We're here." His smile faded and seriously stared at you.

"How can he get serious at instant?"  You asked in your mind and just stared back, familiarizing his face agan.

"Do you remember me now, Baegseol ssi?"

You then gasped as a flash back came in your mind. He was with you two years ago in the amusement park. The guy who brought compassion in your heart, in the same way destroy your family, even your personality.

"You're still compassionate as before, Princess."

You eyes widened and stepped backwards, till you suddenly stepped on a foot. You faced back and saw three men blocking your way. The man at the center was also familiar to you.

"Y-you..." You spoke while trembling. "You were with him that night?"

"You have a good memory huh." He chuckled.

You looked at them from head to toe and noticed that they were wearing the same uniform as your oppas.

"Do you know what we do for a living?" The one who got you there spoke behind you. "We follow orders from the evildoers and trap the victim. Apparently we got you again."

"You sure are a careless Princess, Baegseol ssi." He smirked and held up your chin.

You pulled away and frighteningly asked, "Whose order is this?"

"Why? You're gonna revenge? Even if we tell you, you won't be able to see them 'cause this will be your end." The one at your back whispered on your ear as he held your waist.

"I presume she has the rights to know. We must at least give credit to the dead right?" The man at the right side smirked, sure enough that you'll die soon.

Tears streamed down on your cheeks as you stared at their wolf stares. "Why are you going to... kill me?" You trembled.

He tightened the clutch on your waist as he whispered something again which gave shivers in your spine. You wanted to scream but your voice seemed to be cracked down.

The one in front of you took a forward step and gently held your collar down to your buttons. You saw the man at his left bit his lip and leaned on the wall. His face was covered by his hat.

"H-hat...?"  You remembered Taemin, but immediately shook your head as you thought that he couldn't possibly be with them.

You noticed how he was undoing your buttons, exposing your chest. You grabbed his hands to stop him and pleaded, "Just kill me..."

"Wae? Haven't you been touched before?" The guy behind you asked.

You gulped and wasn't able to respond.

"Don't worry, you're just going to be a corpse anyway. You really don't have to mind your body now. Just think of your soul, arasso?" He chuckled as the three laughed except for the one who's wearing a hat.

It might be laughable to them but it was extremely painful and unfair to you. You didn't want to be touched, not with some filthy strangers who were plotting to kill you.

You pushed him away from you but you forgot that someone was behind you, holding your waist. You heaved a gasp as he clasped tighter up to your chest. Your eyes were still on the man in hat, still hoping that he was someone who can save you.

"Taemin..." You frantically uttered, scarcely breathing. You weren't aware how you'd said that. There was just a silly part of you thinking it was him.

The guy in front of you just smirked and squeezed your face. He glanced at your lips as you knew that he would kiss you so you gathered all your strength to move your head away.

"I promise I'll come back when you need me the most."  You remembered his last statement again.

"Taemin~!" You cried, without even thinking if it was really him.

The guy held your face again and forcibly pressed his lips, while the other touched your sensitive parts. 

"Appa wae?! Why did yo abandon your precious child?! Wae??!!" You screamed in your mind, trying to catch up your breath and stirring your head to let go of his kiss.

"Perhaps this is how you're going to be killed..." The guy behind you once again whispered and tightened his clutch on you, which gave you a very small amount to breathe.

The guy let go of the kiss and saw how your long eyelashes flickered as your white complexion turned pink.

The man in hat finally stood up and tapped his shoulder. "Let me do it." He coldly said, but you didn't hear it because of your near oblivion.

"Let go of her. This will be part of his training." The leader smirked as the guy behind you loosened, leaving you on the floor.

"We're gonna beat someone near here. And unfortunately it's near the police station. So if you heard them coming, hide-- arasso?" He warned and gave the man in hat a good luck pat on his shoulder.

"Just remember that we won't spare you if you betray us."

He just nodded in response, still with his hat on. The three went ahead, without you noticing,

He pulled you up and pinned you on the wall. You slightly opened your eyes as you saw him in front of you. You smiled and held his hat, attempting to lift it up when he suddenly held your wrist, stopping you to do it.

"Taemin...?" You frantically asked as your legs bent down but he caught your shoulders and pulled you up again.

"How'd you know me?" He asked, the same cold voice when you first met him.

"If you would just remove your hat then perhaps you'll be able to recognize me..."

He gradually took it off and saw your head down with your eyes closed. He just smirked and buttoned up your blouse, apparently couldn't take seeing you like that though he didn't exactly know who you were.

Then a chaotic noise suddenly came up before the dead end. He heard the siren of the cops getting near your place.

"Oh shoot." He saw a bunch of discarded materials at the right side. He removed his coat and hastily covered you by it.

He then pulled you down inside the large box with some dusty books inside. He placed a wood above it before he .

You abruptly sneezed as he panicked, hoping that they won't caught you.

"Shh... don't make a noise." He whispered, placing a finger before his lips.

You opened your eyes with a blurred vision. You could scarcely see him but his figure was almost like Taemin's.

He continued buttoning your blouse while peeking out through the small hole of the box. He saw two cops with their flashlights, looking around the corners.

"This is a dead end. We won't probably find them here." One officer said as the other just nodded, though suspicious of the box.

"Just go..." Taemin whispered. Now you were sure that it was him just by looking at the half of his face.

The cops went ahead as he sighed in relief. He glanced back at you, whose wide eyes was on him.

Both of you stared at each other for a moment, till he cut it off by gently pressing his lips on you. He held your back and pulled you closer to him, as both of you felt each other's heartbeat. You were confused and couldn't let go, weak enough to pull yourself away.

"Why is he doing this? Has he completely forgotten about me?"

"I don't really know my reason... There's just a part in my heart saying that I love this girl. But how? I don't even know her..."

 

~~~~

 

I'm not really good with this --__--" 

mhianae... :P