Her death

Snow White and the Five Genies

One hour had passed, and Minho finally arrived.

He saw Jonghyun outside the house, leaning on the wall. "Erin left."

"Why?" 

"I told her to go." He replied dejectedly.

Minho nodded, for he clearly knew the reason. "But where did she go?"

"To the palace, she has to call Yoonho and settle everything. Baegseol is dead."

Minho went inside. He entered the room and saw Key fixing her blanket.

"This is her third death, and our last sacrifice." Key reminded as he stood up.

"Can you perhaps... give us a minute?" 

Key nodded, but before he walked out he uttered, "I'm sorry. That fight is the most thing I would definitely forget after this." He chuckled as Minho heaved a smile.

They shook hands as Key tapped Minho's shoulder. "So, farewell?"

"We'll meet again Key. You know that."

"Yeah, but the Minho I know now will be different." He laughed and finally went out of the room.

 

Minho sat beside you. His smile faded as soon as he stared at your pale, gloomy face.

"Baegseol ah..." He your cold face and leaned closer, pressing his lips on your forehead, down to your lips.

He knew you couldn't kiss back, but he believed that you could feel him. And when the time came that you wake up, he hoped that Yoonho's won't be the last kiss your lips would remember.

"Saraenghae... Baegseol... but I have to leave you, for a while..." 

 

-----

Thirty minutes before 12 am, Minho, Key, and Jonghyun were all sitting on the couches when Yoonho and Erin arrived.

"Hey." Yoonho greeted with a half smile.

"Go on, she needs you." Minho uttered.

"Remember that you're not going to die. So if she finds you, I'll let her. Just keep in mind that you're not going to hurt her." Yoonho reminded, pertaining to his twin.

"Losing my memories with her is the same as dying."

"We only have a few minutes left. Just go Yoonho." Jonghyun interrupted as he thought that the twin might end up fighting.

Erin can only look at Jonghyun. They had talked about it a while ago. She knew he would forget her too.  And apparently, this was the best thing they could do-- to separate. 

 

Yoonho entered the room. Your beauty had not faded yet, and so his love for you. 

"Mianhae, Baegseol... but we have to do this."

He bent down and gently pressed his lips on you.