The Despicable Princess

Snow White and the Five Genies

"Aish, that princess is really...!" A maid babbled as she gripped something in the air, as if it was you.

"She's the worst person in the world! I hope she'll choke while eating."

..... you heard your maids muttering about you outside the dining room after they had served your delicious meal. Hearing that, you pushed your plates as they fell on the ground and made a deafening noise.

"Aigoo!" They all shrieked in surprise. 

They hurriedly entered the room to see what happened. And then they saw you, decently sitting on your golden chair, with your eyes straight forward while the broken plates were scattered on the ground.

"Is there anything wrong with the food, Princess?" One maid asked while shivering.

You smirked and gave them a cold look. "Taste it."

The four maids confusingly stared at each other, then glanced back at you, making a look of 'do you really want us to eat that trash?'

"Do you want me to repeat my command?" You asked sternly. 

Your maids gulped as they knew that you would fire them if they didn't follow, so they bent down their knees and picked up some to taste.

Your smirk widened as one maid bravely, but still trembling with fear said, "I-it's delicious, P-princess..."

"Really? But I don't like it... Especially when it's served by a bad-mouth dog craving for money. So go and cook another." You stood up and went out of the room with your butler and your personal maid.

The four maids were left in the dining room and began to fix the mess. "I can't stand her! I really can't! I guess I must resign!" One of them babbled again, this time almost sobbing."

"Wae? are you the only one here? She's right anyway. We need money. And they're paying us more than we needed!"

"But she's not right with the dog! Aigoo, who's she calling dog?!"

"Duh, it's US. We're bad-mouthing her." The youngest maid solemnly stated, regretting all of the things she had said.

"Aigoo! Our lives are always miserable because of her!" 

 

*****

 

You were about t enter your room when you happened to pass by your stepmom's room and heard a creepy laugh inside. You frowned and told your butler, "Tell the guards I want to go silently." 

The guards in front of the Queen's room agreed immediately as they favored you than the Queen. You, together with your maid and butler went inside without the notice of your stepmom. 

"Yeowang, you're talking in the mirror again?" You teasingly asked, but your expression and tone of your voice was suspicious.

Your stepmom was startled by your presence, but she didn't show it. She gradually stood up and faced you. 

"Princess baegseol... How did you..." She was about to ask if how did you enter without her guards asking her permission, but then she reckoned that their favor was all upon you. 

You raised an eyebrow as you read her thoughts. You then said before she could speak, "They asked you a while ago, but then it seems that you're busy with your mirror so I entered."

"Oh," your stepmom incoherently smiled. And behind that smile was a wicked mind. "But why'd you come here? Do you have something to say?" 

You shrugged and held the medium-sized mirror. "I want to borrow this for a while."

The Queen's face turned red in shock. It was the most special thing she had on Earth and she wouldn't accept any mirror except that thing.

"You seem to treat this specially so I want this."

"Baegseol..." The Queen anxiously uttered your name as she clasp her wrist to control her temper.

"Wae? you don't like? Don't say you're giving up your position just because of this mirror?" You once again threatened her.

"Huh, are you kidding me, Princess? I have other mirrors out there." She chuckled, but the anger in her voice and face was obvious.

"Okay then, my gratitude." You went ahead without bowing as a respect. But before you could step out the door, the Queen nervously asked, "You're going to give it back, right?"

"Perhaps." You smiled.

"That kid! Aish... I'm gonna smash her into pieces once I get a King!"  She mumbled in her mind.

 

~~~~~

 

*****Note: I changed some infos in the foreword. Check it out so you would not be confused :D 

Pls. subscribe and comment! :))