009 :- Piggyback *O*

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

009 :- Piggyback *O*


                                                     

“Yahh Do Kyungsoo! “, You shouted as you walk to the class. It’s 8 in the morning. And you felt so mad that Kyungsoo actually make a prank to you.

You entered the class seeing him . He smirked when he saw you.

Your eyes widen. “I’m going to kill you! YAHH!!!”, You shouted and jumped into him. He screamed in pain and tried to push you. The whole class watched the both of you. Luckily the teacher didn’t enter the class yet. Or else both of you are going to get detention.

“GO AWAY YOU HEAVY SLEEPER!!!”, He shouted and tried to push you.

You scratched his face all over again and again and he screamed in pain with his seriously girly voice.

Both of you rolled all over the floor with each other grabbing each other’s hair.

“HOW DARE YOU PRANK ME! YOU CRAZY MADAFAKAA!! AAAHHH!!”, You shouted and pulled his hair  harshly.

“AAAHHHH CRAZY BITC-“, He was about to said until both of you looked up and saw the principal is watching the both of you.

Both of you stand up and bowed to the principal. “Good morning, principal!!”, Both of you said in unison.

The principal shook his head a few times. “Both of you, my room now.”. He said and walked away.

The whole class burst into laughter. You glared at them and them stopped laughing.

You glared at Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo stuck his tongue out.


                                                  

“Your class teacher, Miss Song said that almost every day, you guys fight. What is actually wrong with you guys?”, The principal  said and both of you glared to each other.

“She doesn’t believe in unicorn.”

    “He’s so stupid that I want to kill him”

The principal sighed a few time.

“I’m going to do something to let both of you become closer. Okay you guys can go now.”, The principal said and both of you glared into each other, and walked out from the room


                                                  

"Carrot, cabbage, ramen.. Okay i guess i have done buying all the things on the list! ^_^ ". You mumbled as you slowly put all the thing into the trolley. You were at the groceries market since there's no food at all in the house.

"Thank you for coming. See you next time ^^", The cashier said and you smiled and bowed. As you were walking, you bumped into a guy. You looked up and saw Kyungsoo.

"Yah. How come i keep seeing you in every place? did you follow me?", You said and he snorted.

"As if -_- ", He said. You scowled and grabbed your groceries that fell. "Why? You don't like meeting me? ", He asked and you snorted.

"YEAH. I don't want to see your face. tch.", You said and walked away. Suddenly you tripped and fell on the floor. "AAHHH!!", You shouted.

"Kenchana?", Kyungsoo come and helped you. "Ah! Kenchana! Go away from me.", You said and pushed him. But suddenly you tried to stand up but failed. You tried again and failed again.

"Aish.. i think i broke my leg..", You mumbled but loud enough for Kyungsoo to hear. His face turned into a worried face and he approached to you,

"Should i carry you or something?", He said and you glared at him. "You. don't. ever. touch. me". You said and tried to stand again.

He rolled his eye and immediately put you on his back. He piggybacked you and you snorted.

"ha yah! I don't even ask for your help!", You said and he shuhs-hed (?) You. 

"Quiet.. Let me bring you home.", He said and you hit his back harshly. "I'm fine! Let me down!", You said but he keep piggybacking you.

You felt warm inside. You put your face on his shoulder and he chuckled. "Now you now who's the boss."

You rolled your eyes. "Whatever thank you thought.", You mumbled fastly.

He turned to you. "What?"

"Thank you". ,You said half whispering. 

"Are you talking or whispering??? You can't even say Thank you properly??", He said half shouting.

You rolled your eyes. You go to his ears and shouted.

"THANK YOU!!!",

He almost fell down. "YAHH!! DO YOU WANT ME BECOME A DEAF OR WHATT??"

"YEAHH!! "

"YOU GO HOME BY YOURSELF!!", He was about to throw you and you hit his back harshly a few times.

"YAHH YAHH YAHHHHHH !!"


                                                  

"Aigoo... Thank you so much !", Your mom thanked Kyungsoo .

You rolled your eyes. Your mom hit your head. "Go and thank him."

"Shirro.". You said and was about to entered your house. Your mom mentally cursed you.

Kyungsoo smiled. "Kenchana. I'll be going first. ", He said and smiled. Suddenly your heart skipped a beat.

"aish. why is he smiling like that? He looks like KyungRae when he smile like that.. son of a .", You mentally cursed yourself for being nervous.

Kyungsoo gave you an -_- face and then he walked away. You rolled your eyes and entered your house.


"Today is really embarassing. I got a piggyback from my enemy and my idiot heart skipped a beat seeing my enemy. sigh... What if i really fall in love with my enemy?"


Author's note :-

 I make this chapter on 5:03 a.m so this is obviously me

 

Thank you for reading ^o^