020 :- A short ' Date '

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

020 :- A short ' Date '


The next day, both of you didn't talk to each other. The class seem to realize the atmosphera between the two of you. But no one ask what happened.

When it's finally recess, Kyungsoo was going to walk out from the class when you grabbed his wrist. He turned around and looked at your face. 

"We need to talk.". You said and smiled. He sighed. "I don't want to.", He said and was about to walk out when you tightened your holding on his wrist.

"I said i want to talk...", You said a bit whispering. He sighed and give up. "Talk about what?", He asked and sit next to you. You smiled and straightened your pose. "You know... I.. .. My .. mom ask me .. n-no! It;s my mom birthday, and i don't know what to buy for her. Can you help me?", You asked . Actually, you were just lying. You want to spend the whole day with Kyungsoo.

"What..?? Then why did you ask me? I'm not good in finding girl's present. Ask someone else. I'm going.", Kyungsoo said and you pouted. "Please.....", You said with a cute tone. Kyungsoo turned around . "No.". He said and was about to walk away when you

"Oppa. Please~", You said and make aegyo. Kyungsoo's eye widen. "What did you just call me..?", He asked full of curiousity.

"Kyungsoo oppa~ Pweasee~", You singed and Kyungsoo sighed.

"Fine."


"Buying a present for my mom~", You singed as you walk together with Kyungsoo. He didn't look as usual. He looks so tired. 

You sighed. You put your hands out and hold Kyungsoo's hand. He looked shocked but he didn't push it or pull his hand away. You sighed and smiled. His face grew red as both of you guys are holding your hand. Suddenly you saw he keep staring at your face. You tilted your head. "W-Why..?"

He sighed. "Where's the ' K ' Necklace?", He asked. Your eyes widen. "I... forgot to wear it...", You stated. Kyungsoo sighed.

You looked at his neck. "He's still wearing it...", You though to yourself. You shook your head slowly and walked wiht him to the big mart.


"Wah! so big~", You shouted happily and Kyungsoo chuckled. You glared at him. "what so funny hah..?",  You asked. 

He shook his head. "Childish.", He said and walked in front. You scowled. "How dare he say like that. hmmp.". You though to yourself.

As both of you were walking, He saw a necklace shop. "yah Hyo Jin. Do your mom likes thing as necklace?", He asked. You stared at the wall for a moment. "I think maybe. She still keeps the necklace that my father gives to her. Let's buy for her! ^^", You shouted happily and dragged Kyungsoo into the shop.


"What about this?", Kyungsoo pointed to a necklace.

You smiled. "Looks great. ", You said and take it to the counter. "Oh, Kyungsoo-yah, since we're already here, why don't we buy necklace for the both of us?", You said and smiled. Kyungsoo sighed. "And you're not going to wear it.", He said no expression. You pouted. "Let's just buy it!", You said and wrapped your hand around his arm.

"Yah Yah Kyungsoo this looks great!", You pointed to a necklace.

Kyungsoo chuckled. "Well, it looks pretty.", He said and smiled. You feel so happy when you saw him smiling. You was staring at his face blankly when he called your name. "Yah Yah Hyo Jin, what about you ? Why don't you buy this necklace? It looks so much like you!", Kyungsoo said and pointed to a necklace.

Your eyes widen. "Whatt?? Am i this fat??", You asked in disbelief. Kyungsoo laughed loudly. "Hahah yeah it looks exactly like you.". You sighed. 

"Let's go and pay.", You said and smiled.


"Are you hungry? Let's go eat some food, my treat~", You said and smiled. Kyungsoo was about to say no when suddnely his stomach growled. 

You chuckled. "I'll take that as yes~", You said and smiled. 


"Eat as much as you want~ It's my treat! ^^", You said and smiled. Kyungsoo sighed and smiled. 

As both of you were eating, Kyungsoo asked. "So.... Are you and KyungRae a couple now..?", Your eyes widen.

You stared at the floor a few minute. "N-Not really..", You replied. He sighed and smiled. "Don't worry. He'll be your boyfriend one day.",.

You just keep quiet. Because you realized that..

The guy you like is not Kyungrae. But ...

Kyungsoo. :(


"Thank you so much for today. ", You said and smiled. Kyungsoo smiled ."Go home, neh? Don't go anywhere dangerous.", He said and wlaked away. You take a glance of him and stared at his back. You sighed and mumbled to yourself. " Should i stop liking him..?",.

You walked home and greeted your mom and dad that is reading newspaper. "Omma, here's a necklace from your son in law.", You threw the necklace to your mom and your mom catch it. "Waahhh did he buy it for me?", Your mom said and looked at the necklace.

"I'm the one that buy it, but he's the one that choose it.", You said and picked a towel and you walked upstair.


"Today is a really fun day with Kyungsoo. :) And i even hold his hand, Kyaaa >///< . But he looks so tired. :( I hope he'll become normal back tomorrow ^^. Good night! ". You though to yourself and went to dreamland.


Author's note :- So fluffy .. ufufufuf *evil laugh*