026 :- A broken Heaven

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

026 :- A Broken Heaven


Do KyungSoo :- 91% [Moving to class 2A2]

 

Your eyes widen. Your jaw almost dropped. "No way.. we're going to be separated... ", You mumbled. 

You sighed and stared straight to the floor. Suddenly a voice spoke.

"Oh No~ I'm now in class 2B2, Huh?", 

You turned around and saw KyungRae smiling. You searched for his name.

 

Do KyungRae :- 78% [Moving to class 2B2]

 

Your eyes widen. "KyungRae.. you..", KyungRae cut you off by backhugging you. "shush shush . Now we're in the same class. Aren't you happy?", He said while smiling. You blushed by his word. 

When suddenly you saw Kyungsoo with a cold expression staring at his name. You sighed. You broke the hug and walked to canteen. Leaving KyungRae dumbfounded there.


"Have you guys check your score? Are you guys satified? Okay, you guys will be staying in your new classes starting tomorrow.", Mr. Choi said and everyone nodded in unison.

You sighed and looked into KyungSoo. He was staring into something. You sighed and looked somewhere else. Trying your best not to look sad.


"I'm KyungRae. I'll be learning in this class starting today. Please take care of me ^^", All the exchange student is introducing themselve when you heard some few students blabering about KyungRae.

"Wow, he looks exactly like KyungSoo, but it's good that he's not a weirdo!",

               " I heard that he is dating with Hyo Jin? Wow, lucky Hyo Jin!",

You sighed. A few more students introduced themselve and they all make their way to their seats.

KyungRae sit next to you and smiled brightly. You chuckled and pinched his cheek.

You sighed again and looked into the blackboard. "I'll try forget you, KyungSoo".


The next day, It was recess, you walked out from the class and saw KyungSoo walking withsome other girl. You sighed.

"Is that his girlfriend...?", You mumbled. You sighed again and walked to canteen.


"So , as usual. I want you guys to collaborate with class 2A2 and make a group. Only two person in one group. And i'm the one who's going to do the group. Okay, 2B2, and 2A2, hear your name properly.", Mrs. Song said and the both class nodded in unison.

You sighed and stared into KyungSoo's face. He keep laughing sweetly with the girl you saw with him earlier.

You sighed and waited for your name.

"Do KyungRae and Lee JuMin will be doing the project together.", The teacher said and the girl with KyungSoo waved his hand to KyungRae.

You sighed and then the teacher said your name.

"Do KyungSoo and Lee Hyo Jin will be doing the project together , and make sure you guys finish it this time.", Mrs. Song said with a warning. You sighed. You looked into KyungSoo.

He smiled to you. You didn't smile back and stared to the floor.


Later that evening, You just done showering when suddenly your phone vibrated .

 

Message from KyungSoo

Tomorrow, the library at 2pm.

 

You sighed and put your phone on the right side of the table. 


Author's note :- I bet cha guys will love this next chapter~ Muahahahha