011 :- Sleep tight~! ^^

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

011 :- Sleep tight~! ^^


                                                        

““HyoJin-sshi! Kyungsoo-sshi! Tonight class 2A2 is going for some nolaebang! (karaoke) you guys wanna join? “, The class president come to kyungsoo and you and asked.

You hesitated for a moment and then nodded. “Nolaebang sounds great. I’m going ^^ “, You replied and packed your things. Kyungsoo then stared into the wall for a few minute and nodded. “I’m going too.”. You glared at him and he glared at you.

“O-Oh, Okay! Then we meet at the front gate after school ends up!”. The president said and walked away.


                                                        

“Ijen manjokHAEEEEEEEEEEEE”, One of them sang a fail high note on the microphone and everyone laughed out loud. Except for you.

You’re not happy. -_-

Because Kyungsoo is coming too. He sat next to you as he keep eating and eating. Suddenly he stand up and walk to the toilet. You sighed in relief and started to relax your mind.

“H-Hyojin..”, a voice spoke.

You opened your eyes and saw one of your classmate, Jung .

“Yeah, Jung?”, You asked. He blinked a few times..

“I-is it true that you and Kyungsoo is dating?”, He asked and your eyes widen.

“The fuuuuu?? Who said that???”, You asked in disbelief.

“N-Nobody.. it’s just a rumor… b-b-b-but.. It is real?”, He asked again. You sighed. “No.. Me and him can never be couple. I repeat again. NEVER!”. You said almost shouting. Jung sighed in relief and smiled. “I know that my sunbae won’t couple with a weird guy. Okay bye! ^^”, He said and continued singing.

Jung is your partner on a mathematic quiz and you helped him a lot. That’s why he called you ‘ sunbae’.

“Wah~ So fresh~”, Kyungsoo said as he sit next to you. You rolled your eyes. He glared at you. You glared at him back with an irritated expression.

Suddenly one of your girl classmate, that you believe is kinda drunk, come to both of you.

“WAH~ The couple is here! “, She said and show both of you a handcuff. Wait, where the hell did she got that? Oh and back to the story, she take both of your hand and she used a handcuff and cuffed your hand with his hand. Your eyes widen. “Y-Yah JungMin! Why did you cuffed us??”

Jungmin laughed loudly. “Sooo both of you can stay together forever! WAAA~”, She said and fall asleep on the chair. “YAH JUNGMiNN!!! WAKEUP!! GIVE THE KEY FOR THIS HANDCUFF!!!”, Kyungsoo said and tried to wake Jungmin up by shaking her body but hard because both of your hand were stucked together with him.

The class president searched for the key but didn’t found it. You stared to the wall in disbelief.

. . T!!!

“Yah Kyungsoo! This must be a dream. Try slap me a few time.”, You said to Kyungsoo and He nodded. “OKAY!”, And by that, he slapped you harshly.

You stared into him in disbelief. “It’s hurt.. it’s not a dream…”, His eye widen.

“Well, you guys can go to the key shop but they probably closed now.”, The class president said and you glared at him. “Stop giving stop information that doesn’t help at all.”, You said and the class president gulped.

Kyungsoo sighed.”Oh! I think I got a scissor to cut metal at my home. Let’s go, HyoJin.”, He said and you nodded without thinking because you just want to free and go home.


                                                        

“Ah!! Finally!”, He said when finally the handcuff was cut. You slowly your wrist and glared at him. He glared at you back.

“Not even a thank you?”, He said and you rolled your eyes.

“I’m going.”, You said and was about to walk out from your room when suddenly THUNG!! A loud thunder appear and you was freaking scared that you go and hugged Kyungsoo tightly.

You buried your face in his chest for a minute and suddenly you realized what you were doing.

“M-M-Mian! I didn’t meant to hug you. “, You said as you pulled away from the hug. Suddenly you saw that Kyungsoo is blushing while avoiding eye contact from you.

“OOOOOHHH!! Kyungsoo is blushing!”, You elbowed him and he denied. “H-H-HUH?? NO!! I’m not blushing!!”, He said and THUNG! Another wild thunder appeared again causing you to accidentally hugged Kyungsoo again.

“Yah. Stop Hugging me seriously. You’re like 17 and you’re still afraid of the thunder?? Hilarious!”, He said and pushed you on the floor. You pouted and tickle his stomach.

“Yah! Yah!! Stop!! You know I’m sensitive of tickling!!”,He said and tried to push you but you tickled his stomach harder an giggled. Suddenly He jumped on you and tickled your stomach back .

You laughed loudly and tried to push him .”HHHAHAHH!! That’s what you got for disturbing me!”, He said and tickled harder. Suddenly THUNG! Another thunder appeared and the whole room become black.

“I’ll on the switch back!”, KyungRae shouted from outside and Tut! The lights appeared back. You opened your eyes and saw that Kyungsoo is hugging you while you’re on top of him. When he opened his eye, he kicked you off from his body and make a fake cough.

“Why don’t you just sleep here tonight? Since it’s raining outside. Oh, and there’s no bus at this time.”, He said and reached for one of his clothes in his closet.

You glared at him. “How can an innocent girl like me sleep over at a guy’s house?”, You said and He rolled his eye. “Oh okay. You can go home now.”, He said and you looked outside.

“Okay. I’ll sleep here.”, You said and Kyungsoo smirked.

“Where did the innocent HyoJin gone?”, He said and you pouted.


                                                        

Both of you sleep on the same bed since both of you don’t want to sleep on the floor.

“Yah, Wanna hear a ghost story?”, You offered and Kyungsoo turned to you.

“What kind of ghost story?”, He asked and you leaned closer to him. “There was…”, You leaned closer. “A girl..”, And then closer..

“BOO!!”, You shouted and Kyungsoo screamed in shock. “HAHHAHAH!!! You’re such a coward guy! LOL!!!”, You shouted and rolled all over the bed. Kyungsoo rolled his eye and turned to the wall to fall asleep.

After a few minute, it was very awkward, when suddenly Kyungsoo said

“HyoJin-ah..”

“Hmmp?”, You asked .

“Sleep tight.”, He said and you smiled. Unknowingly, you fall asleep.


Author's note :- The end! hahahah!!!  Lol kidding.