030 :- Dad... :)

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

030 :- Dad... :)


Both of you and your mom has arrived at the hospital. And both of you are sweating nervously. 

"Please God.. Don't take my father.. Please.."

When both of you are arrived at the room your dad is staying, You saw your dad is sleeping calmly .

You sighed. Because you know your dad is still alive. Your mom went to your dad and sit next to him. Your mom slowly your dad's face.

You sighed and smiled. The doctor came and explained what happened toward dad. You sighed in relief when the doctor said it's not really serious. 


You're staying at your home alone, Because your mom is staying with your dad. You want to stay with them too but they didn't allow you because therre's nobody to take care of the home. 

You sighed and went to the kitchen to make some Ramen. Suddenly your phone ranged. You Looked at the id caller.

 

KyungRae <3

 

You answered the call. "Hello..?"

"What's wrong, Hyo Jin-ah? Why do you sound so sad?"

"Nothing.. it's just... It's nothing.". You answered lazily.

"You know you're bad at lying. Tell me. ", KyungRae said seriously.

You sighed. "My dad is involved into accident. Now he's in the hospital.."

"Really? WHich room?? Which hospital??", KyungRae asked nervously. You sighed.

"Hospital XXX room 35 floor 3...", You said and pour the flavour of the ramen. KyungRae sighed.

"Okay then, good night..", He said and you replied a good night back.

you put your phone on the table . "Why is he asking that ?", You asked yourself. You sighed and fastly cooked your ramen.


Few day has passed and You never once visited your dad due to the school'd project. You got a lot of things to do that you even barely see KyungRae and KyungSoo . You sighed .

"Okay, today, I will totally visit my dad.", You thought to yourself.

You entered the lift and walked to your dad's room. You heard a voice talking inside of the room. Your face grew confuse. 

"Who is dad talking to?", You asked yourself. You slowly and quietly put your head into the room and saw..

KyungRae and your dad is talking happily. Your eyes widen.

"Abbeoji.. You're so lucky to have Hyo Jin as your daughter, do you know that?", KyungRae said while his hand is slowly feeding your dad some porridge. Your dad chuckled.

"Yeah. And my daughter is so lucky to have a boyfriend like you, Do you know that?", Your dad said while smiling. A tear escaped your eyes.

"Yes.. I'm so lucky to have KyungRae as my boyfriend." You thought to yourself and smiled.


A few week has passed and your dad can finally go home. Your relationship with KyungRae is getting better while you even barely saw KyungSoo. You sighed and smiled. You promised KyungRae that you're going to grab some ice cream with him.

You saw KyungRae's figure is running toward you. "I'm sorry that I'm late! ", He said while smiling. You smiled. "It's okay. Let's go~!', You said happily. KyungRae chuckled and both of you went to grab some ice cream.

When it's finally time to go home, You beamed a goodbye to KyungRae and peck his lips. He chuckled and peck your lips again. 


"Mom~ I'm home..", You said and there's nobody at home. You looked around confusely. You take your phone and dialed your mom's number.

Your mom answered the call. "Hyo Jin-ah! Dad and I are going to SIngapore for a work. And suddenly your grandma at Daegu is sick. Can you please take care of her?", Your mom asked fastly.

Your eyes widen. "WHATT?? Singapore?? You guys just went there without telling me? I'll Kill you guys!", You shouted.

Your mom chuckled. "We're sorry! We didn't have the time to tell you. Oh, and i already have the ticket for you to go to Daegu. It's on the table. Okay I'll see you later, dear!", Your mom said and ended the call.

You sighed. You went to the table and take the ticket. You looked into the date. "Tomorrow? Aishh they're crazy!", You shouted.


You messaged KyungRae.

 

Message from Hyo Jin

KyungRae-yah.. My Grandma suddenly fall into sick. So tomorrow i'll be going to Daegu for a few day. :) Don't worry about me, and I love you sooo much! ^^

 

Reply from KyungRae

Arasso ^_^ Say Hi to your Grandma from me! I Love you too <3

 

You sighed and locked your phone. You packed your things and went to sleep.


You finally arrived at Daegu. You missed Daegu so much. You called a Taxi and ask the driver to bring you to your grandma's house.

You hugged your Grandma and kissed your Grandma's cheek. Your Grandma looked so pale and so tired. You went to the ktichen and make some porridge for your Granmda.


"I wonder what KyungRae is doing right now... *sigh* I miss him.."


Author's note :- Tomorrow is school >:( So today i'll be doing double update.. *sigh* 

And i'll only update on weekenddd... *sigh again* I love you guys... *sigh*

Oh,,, and Happy new year :) <3 <3