018 :- What.... .__.

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

018 :- What... ._.


You opened your eyes and glared at the clock. Your eyes widen.

"Shoot. I'm ing late.", You mumbled and walked to the bathroom.


"Oh noooo!! i'm going to be kill by that old man if i'm late!!", You mumbled under your breath as you kept ran like a Monkey.

"WAITT!!!". You shouted when you saw the prefect is closing the gate. "Oh? Hyo Jin, this is the first time you're late.". The prefect said and closed the gate. 

"N-N-No! I'm not late! There's still 3 seconds before 8!", You showed your watch . The prefect smirked. "Oh, the Kyung brother! You guys are late too?!", The prefect said and your eyes widen. "Kyung?? ", You thought to yourself.

You turned around and saw Kyungsoo and KyungRae . "Oh, Hyo Jin-ah, you're late too?", KyungRae said slightly smiling. 

You blushed and Kyungsoo rolled his eye harshly. (??) You scowled and the prefect snapped his finger.

"yah yah. SInce today is Thursday, and you guys are late, you guys will be cleaning the abandoned class in block B. ". The prefect said smirking. Your eyes widen. "Hell NO!!!", You shouted. "Whatever~", The perfect mumbled. You was about to punch him when KyungRae calmed you. "Kenchana. Let's just clean the class and we can get back to class ^^", KyungRae said. "Awhh He's such an angel  ", You though to yourself.


"yah ahjuma. take the broom for me -_-", Kyungsoo said lazily. You scowled. "Yah ahjusi. Why don't you just take it by yourself?? HAHHH???", You shouted and glared at him. He walked to you and pulled your hair harshly. "YAHH!!", You shouted and grabbed his hair back. "Yah! Both of you! stop fighting, now!", KyungRae shouted and both of you stopped grabbing each other's hair.

"Do Kyungsoo, you're so childish. ", KyungRae said. You smirked in victory.

"Kyungsoo, go and take some water at the toilet. now.", KyungRae said and you smirked again. "Yeah Kyungsoo go and take it.", You said while glaring at him. He rolled his eye and walked out of the room.


"Hyo Jin-ah, can you please take the broom for me?", KyungRae asked. You nodded and smiled. "Neh!", You said and passed him the broom. He smiled and mouthed a ' Thanks '. 

As you were mopping the floor, You saw Mina, (KyungRae's girlfriend) with another guy walking together. Your eyes widen.

"K-KyungRae-sshi, Isn't that... Mina?", You asked and KyungRae's face turned sad. Your eyes widen. "K-KyungRae-yah..?"

"We broke up.", KyungRae cut you off. You was shocked. "Why..?".

"Because..", KyungRae said. He put the broom down. He walked closer to you. "The reason i broke up with her was..."

He leaned closer and closer to your face. "It's because of you.". He said and kissed you in the lips passionately. You was shocked by his action. You didn't kiss him back and just stood there with a shocked expression. You broke the kiss in shock, and saw Kyungsoo..

froze at the door with an angry expression.


Author's note :- Guys, sorry i acidentally pressed enter a while ago lol >P<

(Anyway, don't kill me because KyungRae kissed Hyo Jin XDD)

Oh, and have you guys check this out?

IT WAS ING HOT AS HELL!!

Sorry guys, i don't think i can update after this, because i'm going to fangirl's heaven for a few days. XDD

*Die out of hotness*