016 :- Le short date

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

016 :- Le short date


You open your eyes and realized that you're on the bed. "Eh.. is yesterday just a dream?", You looked around and saw Kyungsoo on the door, shirtless.

SHIRTLESS.

"Oh My god.", You mumbled and closed your eyes back. You can hear Kyungsoo's laughing. "Yah go and wear clothes you ert.", You mumbled under your breath. Kyungsoo laughed loudly and you just sighed.

"Yah, i'm done wearing clothes. You can open your eyes now.", He said and you opened your eyes. When you opened your eyes, you saw his fance 3 inches away from you. Your eyes widen. "Hyo Jin-ah...", He said in a seductive tone. Your eyes widen. "y-yah you ert are you still sick?", You said .

He leaned closer and closer. "Thank you.", He said and walked away. You was shocked. "I though you was going to kiss me...", You mumbled. He heard it and he laughed. "HAHHAHAH!!! Why must i kiss you?? Looollll", He said and used a towel to dry his hair. Suddenly you saw he's wearing your clothes.

"YAhh!! Why did you wear my clothes??", You asked. "Why? It's pretty. ", He answered. There's a purple unicorn on the clothes, so no wonder he'll wear your clothes. You sighed. 

"Anyway, we're not going to school, right? so why don't we watch some movies??", You asked. His face turned bright suddenly and he nodded. "Sounds great!".


"What about insidious 2?", You asked .His eye widen. "Hell no!",

"Conjuring?",

"No! I watched the trailer. It's scary as hell."

"Saw 7?"

"Yuck! Blood everywhere"

"The grudge?",

"No! too scary"

"Paranormal activity 4?"

"Yah. Why do you only have scary movies on your laptop?", he asked and you sighed. "I don't know. Maybe some ghost downloaded it.",

He glared at you and you tuck your tongue out. "Yah Yah what about this?", He pointed to a file. The file has a weird tittle. ' the life of an unicorn '. You sighed. "Fine, let's watch it."


The story was simple. And it was cartoon. -_- 

The story is about how unicorn named Ari was born, and how she lived her life, she almost get killed, and Kyungsoo can't stop crying. "Yah Kyungsoo jebal.. stop crying",You said and slowly his head. "Why..? Why must her mom died? wuuuu", He said crying.

"Aish.. jebal Kyungsoo. It's a freaking story for 6.", You stated. He glared at you. And continued crying.

"Haish whatever why don't we go to Myeongdong? It's still early.", You asked and he looked at you. He smiled. "Let's go to myeongdong!!",


"Waaaah MyeongDong!", Kyungsoo shouted. You smiled. Both of you walked around the myeongdong and suddenly Kyungsoo saw a shop. 

"Yah Yah HyoJin, Should we buy an enemy couple necklace?", He asked and you rolled your eyes. "Whatever.."

He smiled. "Yeah! Ahjumma! Give me a K neclace and a H necklace.", Kyungsoo said and the shop owner nodded while smiling.

"Okay, the K is for you, The H is for me!", He shouted hapily and put it on for you. You rolled your eyes and smiled. "And the H is for you?", You asked and he nodded like a child. "To show everyone that we're forever enemy!", You laughed.

The owner of the shop smiled. "You guys are really cute. Do you know that? a cute~ couple.", 

"But actually we're enemy.", Kyungsoo said and smiled. You laughed. "Okay, I'll pay for you and you'll pay for me. Okay?", You asked. He smiled and nodded playfully.

      


"Wahh~ Today is really fun.", He said while eating his ice cream. You nodded and your ice cream. "Hyo Jin-ah.", He called you. You turned to him. "Yes?"

"I Love you."

Your face turned red. "H-Huh..?", You asked. His face turned serious. "I Love you.."

Your eyes widen. "K-Kyungsoo-yah..?"

"As an enemy.", He said and smiled.

Your  eyes widen. "YAHHH HOW DARE YOU!", You hit him harshly.

He laughed. "HAHHAHAH YOU THOUGH THAT I'M SERIOUS??", he shouted. You rolled your eyes. 

"But actually I'm serious. I really love you as an enemy.", He winked. You rolled your eyes playfully. 


"Today is a really interesting day. ^^ Although i skipped school today, I have a really great time with Kyungsoo.", You though to yourself and smiled.


Author's note :- T__T My is hurt.