032 :- A Date

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

032 :- A Date  


Message from Hyo Jin

KyungRae-yah~ Wanna go to Namsan tower?

 

You smiled. You really missed KyungRae. But suddenly KyungSoo appear into your mind. Your smile faded away. You sighed. "I wonder what's KyungSoo is doing right now.", You mumbled. Suddenly your phone vibrated.

 

Reply from KyungRae

Okay. I'll see you at the ice cream shop ^^

 

You smiled and locked your phone. You picked your favourite dress .It's a black and white dress. KyungRae once said that he really like the dress. You smiled while watching your reflection on the mirror. You sighed. 


"KyungRae!", You shouted happily when you saw KyungRae is standing .He smiled when he saw you. You went to him and hugged him tightly. You kissed him in the lips and he smiled. 

"Let's go?", He asked. You nodded. "Eung! Let's go~", 


"Wahhh~ So many locks!", You exclaimed happily. KyungRae chuckled by your childiness. 

"Should we write our name too?", KyungRae asked you. You nodded. "Yesss we should!!", You shouted. KyungRae chuckled again.


"Let me write the name. can you go and buy lunch? ", KyungRae asked. You nodded your head. "Arasso. Write it properly, okay?", You said and smiled. 

You walked to the mcdonald and buy KyungRae's favourite burger. You smiled and waited for him. After a few minute, KyungRae came and sit infront of you. You smiled but soon your smile faded away when you saw a strain of tears in his cheek. Your face grew confuse.

"KyungRae.. did you... cry?", You asked concernly. His eyes widen. "a-ah y-yeah because i fall on the stairs and it was so hurt, that's why i cried..", KyungRae explained and you sighed. "Eat, kay? ", You said and he smiled. 

You searched for your phone in your pocket but suddenly you realized your handphone it's not there. Your eyes widen. "K-KyunGRae-yah i need to go upstair for a few minute i left my phone !", You said and KyungRae nodded." Be careful,kay?", He said. You nodded.


You ran upstair and saw your phone on the table. You sighed in relief. 

"Hehe.. i should see what KyungRae wrote on our locks!", You mumbled and searched for your locks. Your locks are pink and white and have some polka dot on it. You saw your lock and you look at the locks.

 

Kyungsoo X Hyo Jin 

       Forever  ❤  

 

Your eyes widen. " KyungSoo X Hyo Jin..? Why did he wrote KyungSoo's name ...?", You asked yourself in disbelief. You walked  down and saw KyungRae is waiting . "Yah ahjuma you're so late!", He blurted and suddenly his eyes widen. Your eyes widen too. "W-what?", You asked. He shook his head. "You're so late~ I was afraid something happened to you", He said and your head. You chuckled.


You saw KyungRae is walking. You shouted his name happily. He turned to you and smiled. You ran to him but suddenly a big lorry hit him in the head. Your eyes widen. "KyungRae! KyungRae!",You shouted in horror. A thousand tear escaped your eyes. 

"KYUNGRAE!", You shouted. You opened your eyes. You looked around. "Thank God it's just a dream..", You mumbled in relief. You checked your phone.

 

Message from KyungRae

Let's go and grab some ice cream this evening, kay? :)

 

You smiled and typed the reply

 

Reply from Hyo Jin

Okay! 6 p.m. neh? ^^ I'll see you later then.

 

You smiled and locked your phone. You sighed and went to take some refreshing shower.


Author's note :-*evil laugh*