034 :- Can't take it anymore

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

034 :- Can't take it anymore


You stared to the wall blankly. You can't take it anymore. You need a complete explanation about what's happening. You wore a simple T-Shirt and walked to KyungSoo's apartmen.

When you arrived infront of his house, You pressed the doorbell and KyungSoo opened the door. He was kinda shocked to see you. "H-Hyo Jin? What are you doing here?", He asked and sighed. "Explain everything.", You stated seriously. He stared to the floor. "E-Explain what?"

You sighed. "Don't lie anymore, KyungSoo. I know everything. I know that you're pretending as KyungRae.", You said and KyungSoo gulped. "T-Then what do you want me to explain?"

"What happened to KyungRae? Why are you pretending as KyungRae? ", You questioned KyungSoo and KyungSoo sighed. 

"He... got hit by a lorry. And.. before he died he told me to pretend as him so that you're not going to be sad.", He explained and tear escaped your eyes. You started to hit his chest a lot of times. "Then why don't you tell me the truth? Why did you lie to me? Why?? ", You asked madly as you keep hitting his chest. "It's better for me to cry for the truth rather than being happy with the lie"

"Hyo Jin, listen!", He shouted but you keep crying and hitting his chest harshly. He grabbed the both of your wrist and stared deep into your eyes. 

"You jerk! WHy did you lie to me? WHY??", You shouted as you struggle for lost.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!", He shouted . Your eyes widen and you stared at his face. "H-Huh?", You asked in disbelief. 

"BECAUSE I ING LOVE YOU LEE HYO JIN. I REALLY WISH THAT I WAS KYUNGRAE. I WAS REALLY HAPPY WHEN YOU KISSED ME, HUGGED ME, AND TREAT ME AS YOUR BOYFRIEND. I WAS ING HAPPY AS HELL. AND THAT IS WHY. THAT IS WHY I PRETENDED AS KYUNGRAE. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU SAD.", He shouted and your eyes started to become teary. He sighed. "Can you leave me alone, now? ", He asked and slammed the door. Leaving you speechless outside the door.

You stared at the closed door. Still can't believe what KyungSoo just said to you.


You went back to the grave and saw KyungRae's grave. You fell beside his grave. You burst into tears. 

"This is crazy.", You stated as you keep crying. You cried louder. "Why is this happening? Why is god doing this to me?", You asked yourself. You closed your eyes and felt a pair of hands huggin you tightly. You oepend your eyes and saw KyungSoo is hugging you.

"There there, Just cry it out.", he said and you cried louder. "Why? Why god did this to me? Was i a bad girl?", You asked and buried your face in his chest. He sighed and hugged you tighter.


"KyungSoo... I'm really jealous by all the love story in the movies. They all have happy endings..", You mumbled as you sit next to him.

He looked to your face. "Don't compare your love story with the love story in movies. That was written by a scriptwritter.", He stated and smiled. Your face grew confuse. Then he leaned closer to you. "Yours, was written by god.", He said and you sighed. "Then did God hates me?", You asked him. He shook his head.

"God just want to test your patient. God wants to see either Hyo Jin is a good girl or not~", He said and tickled your stomach. You pushed his hand away. "Stop it...", You mumbled slightly smiling.

He chuckled. "Don't be so sad, kay? Just don't cry anymore. Let's just accept the fact that KyungRae is now died ...", He said and you slowly nodded your head. "O..Kay... I'll try... so he'll rest in peace.", You mumbled and Kyungsoo kissed your forehead. Unknowingly, you blushed by his action. "And i was serious by what i said earlier.", He said and soon he walked away.

You sighed. You keep remembering how KyungSoo get mad earlier at his apartment. You shook your head and put some few flowers on KyungRae's grave.


Author's note :- 

     

<3 Been addicted to Ne Yo recently ~ ~