037 :- A Gift from God

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

Author's note :- A lot of people has been saying that this story is confusing XDD Okay i agree that this story is kinda confusing XD

But Nooo Hyo Jin doesn't like KyungSoo right now. She likes KyungRae. Because KyungRae had been a great boyfriend toward her. So. Yeahh. KyungSoo will try his best to make Hyo Jin fall in love with him. And you guys too, will know what KyungSoo is going to do too make Hyo Jin fall in love with him. <33 Enjoy this chapter.


037 :- A gift from God 


After about 3 days, You finally can get home back. And you slowly manage to forget KyungRae. You sighed. You're not 100% okay. You're tired. Tired of crying. tomorrow, it's going to be your birthday. And today is holiday. You was freaking bored as hell. Because your dog is not here. Your boyfriend is not here. Your mom and dad is not here. (p/s:- they're at the work. XD) You sighed and decided to play some game on the internet.

The next day, you went to school as usual. The day continued as usual. Some of them wished a "happy birthday" to you. You just reply with a small smile and a short ' Thanks.'.

As you were walking, you saw KyungSoo. You was about to go and talk to him when he avoided you and walked away from you. You sighed and stared into his walking figure confusely. 'Why is he running from me?',

That night, you called your mom and your dad, and your mom and your dad said that they're going to get home late. You sighed. 'This is the first time that my birthday is not celebrated.'.

You decided to take a short nap. You lay on the bed and stared at the television. Slowly, you fall into a very deep sleep.


"Hyo Jinn!", a voice shouted. You turned to the voice. It was KyungRae. he was smiling. You smiled brightly and hugged him.

He chuckled and your head. "Is Kyungsoodoing nice?", He asked and you pouted. "Why are you asking about KyungSoo? you should've ask about mee~", You said and pouted. He chuckled. "Of course i need to ask about KyungSoo. he's going to be your husband in the future.", He said and your eyes widen.

"Huh? ", You asked. He chuckled. He peck your forehead. "KyungSoo loves you more than me. He deserve you more than me. Don't dissapoint me and be a good wife to him,.", He said and you shook your head.

"I .. don't want to be his wife... I want to be your wife..", You said and KyungRae sighed. "Hyo Jin. Don't lie to yourself anymore, kay? believe what your heart said. ", He said and you sighed. "We'll see about that.", You spoke and KyungRae chuckled. "Good girl~", he said and your head.

You sighed. You hugged him tightly while closing your eyes. You opened your eyes and saw you're at the couch just wake up from your sleep. You sighed. "Best dream ever.", You chuckled. Suddenly your phone vibrated.

 

Message from Mom

Hyo Jin-ahh, can you go and check the kitchen for me? I'm afraid that the fried rice i cooked earlier will be spoiled.

 

You sighed. You stand up and walked to the stairs to go down to the kitchen. When suddenly you heard a bit noise . The hall was dark, and they're some people walking. You can't see through the dark. Yur hearts start to beat fast. 'Is that... a thief?'

You walk slowly not to get caught when suddenly

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!", The light opened revealing your mom,your dad, Kyungsoo and two stranger that looks like KyungSoo's parent.

Your eyes widen and you closed your mouth that was hanging open. You felt so touched. "Come here and sit, birthday girl!", KyungSoo's dad shouted. you chuckled in embarassment and sit on the chair that was placed infront of the cake.

"blow the candles!", Your mom shouted and you blowed all the candles. Everyone "Woo"-ed and you chuckled.

"Present time!!!", KyungSoo shouted. You chuckled.

Your mom give you a watch with some printed flower, Your dad gives you a new phone since you really want to have a new phone. While the do's couple give you a really pretty dress.

  

  You really lke the dress. You thanked them like there's no tomorrow."Anddd time for my present!!", KyungSoo shouted happily.

He put out a cage. You stared into the cage confusely. He opened the cage and the cutest creature came out from the cage while looking into you.

 

"OH my Goddd!!!", You shouted happily. The two parent chuckled. KyungSoo smirked in victory upon seing your reaction.

"Give the cat a name!", KyungSoo's mom shouted. You stare dto the floor.

"I'll call the cat SquishySoo!", You shouted and everyone laughed except KyungSoo that was staring blankly at you. "Squishy...Soo?", He asked with an -__- expression.You chukled.


It's finally time to eat, while all of you are eating, Suddenly KyungSoo stands up. "I... have an announcement.". All of you looked into his face.

"Mr.Lee and Mrs.Lee..", He said and suddenly he kneeled down. "Will you give me the permission to marry your beloved daughter, Hyo Jin?",

Your mom and dad was so shocked and happy at the same time, you was too shocked to say anything, and Kyungsoo's mom and dad are ' Woo'-ing . they're really dorks. XD

your mom smirked while looking at your dad. You can't read your mom and dad expression.

"Yes. You can marry our daughter. So that Hyo Jin will be Do Hyo Jin.", Your mom said and smiled. KyungSoo's face brighten and your mouth was opened so big . Too shocked.  KyungSoo looked to you and smiled. You didn't smile back. You was too shocked by the situation.

KyungSoo went to you and hugged you tightly. You hugged him back and awkwardly stared at the two parents.

"Go get a room!", kyungsoo's mom and dad shouted at the same time. KyungSoo chuckled and let you go


Today is a really gift from god. :)


Author's note :- (Y) Finally. :) I thnk this story is going to end by 3 or 4 more chap. ^^ Stay tuned~