038 :- He's Crying.. Up in the sky. :)

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

038 :- He's Crying.. Up in the sky. :)


Both of you have finally graduated and you started to love KyungSoo back. Well because he treated you really nicely . KyungSoo's mom and dad want both of you to marry right now but your mom and dad insisted for you guys to get married after college. 

But being the dork Do's family, They secretly make the wedding place, the wedding goun and tell all of you last minute. So there's no way you guys can decline it. 

Your father sighed. "Okay. Since you guys have done making the place.". The Do's family cheered happily after hearing your father.

You sighed and stared at KyungSoo. He smiled to you and you stuck your tongue out. His face went -__- and you thought to yourself. ' The war is going to start~'.


"Yah ahjuma. Why did you stuck your tongue out to me when i smiled to you hahhh?", KyungSoo shouted on the way both of you were going home. You were riding bus with him, and there's not really people in the bus.

You glared to him and rolled your eyes. "Because you look like a ert when you smile.". You said and pretended to sleep.

KyungSoo scowled. He leaned closer to you until you can hear his breath on your neck. "Do You want to see a real ert?", He whispered and your eyes widen. "Y-Y-Yah what are you going to do, you weirdo?", You shouted and moved away from him.

"I just want to show you a real ert act.", He said and smiled creepily. He leaned closer to you and you gulped.

When his mouth arrived at your mouth, he whispered something. "There's eye mucus on your eye.".

And he went back to sit normally. Your mouth was opened really really big, Shocked by what he said. 

"Stupid KyungSoo", You mumbled hoping that KyungSoo won't hear it. But KyungSOo heard it and he smirked.


Finally the day has arrived. You wore a white gown and you stared at your reflections at the mirror. "Phew I look ugly.", You mumbled.

   

You sit on a random chair and closed your eyes. You didn't have enough sleep recently because of the wedding prepation. 

You closed your eyes and relaxed your mind. You felt a tapping on your shoulder. You opened your eyes and saw

"yah. How do i look?", He said and smiled. Your eyes widen and you almost fell from the chair. You hit him in the head harshly. 

He groaned in pain. "yah bouya!", He shouted. You rolled your eyes. "Do you want me to die out of shockness? You stupid jerk.", You mumbled and KyungSoo rolled his eye harshly. 

"By the way... are you pregnant?", He said and your eyes widen. "What do you mean?", You said half shouting. "You look so fat. ", He said and your eyes widen. "Want me to kick your ball?", You said while gritting your teeth. He shook his head harshly and you just roll your eyes for the thousand time.

Suddenly he went to your back and  backhugged you. Your eyes widen. "Yah Do KyungSoo . What are you trying to do?", You said and he hugged you tighter.

"No matter how fat you are, you can still fit in my heart.", He whispered to your ears and you chuckled. "I'm really going to kick your ball if you don't let me go.", You said with a harsh tone and he tightened the hug.

"You can kick my balls after we arrived home. But right now, I want to stay like this.",He said and you smiled. "You look handsome with red hair.", You mumbled. He smiled. "And you look pretty in this dress.", He said and tightened the hug. "ewww cheesy. ", You said chuckling and KyungSoo laughed lightly.

"Bride Hyo Jin and groom KyungSoo, Please get ready.", 

You gulped nervously. You were feeling very nervous because you're going to get married.


"Will you, Lee Hyo Jin agree to get married with Do KyungSoo and promise to take care of him full with your heart?",

You stared at Kyungsoo face and smiled. "I... Do.",

"Will you, Do Kyungsoo agree to get married with Lee Hyo Jin and promise to be a great husband ?"\

KyungSoo smiled. "I do.",

"I announce you guys are now wife and Husband. Groom, You may now kiss the bride.".

KyungSoo smiled and pecked your lips. Everyone WOOed and you blushed. 


The wedding ceremony has ended, and now it's time for both of you to take wedding picture.

Suddenly, the sky rained. Everyone groaned . KyungSoo sighed. "The news said that today is going to be a bright day..", He mumbled.

You stared to the sky. You sighed and smiled. "He's crying up in the sky, KyungSoo-yahh.", You said smiling.

KyungSoo shut his mouth for a few minute. And he chuckled. "I promise i'll be a good husband.", He said and you hugged him.

"I know.".

He smiled and pecked your lips. While KyungRae up in the sky, is crying happily.

Because he finally can see you live in happiness. <3

 

 

"I love you Do KyungSoo <33"



Author's note :- The end~ ^_^ <33 

Thank you guys for reading ^__^ I love you guys. With alllllll my heart. <3