035 :- Can't live without you :(

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

035 :- Can't live without you :(  


You opened your eyes and looked to yoru right side. The sun was shining brightly and you just woke up from your sleep. Then.. you realied something.

'Today is a whole new day. A whole new day without KyungRae.'

You sighed and walked to the bathroom to take a refreshing shower.


"As you guys know, KyungRae died in an accident. Let's all pray that KyungRae will die in peace.",

After the teacher announced the bad news, Everyone seem so shocked and some of them even feel sorry to you. You just sighed and stared to the sky. 

' You miss me ,right? KyungRae..'


Rumor spreaded pretty fast around the students. Also Kyungsoo stayed at your school. And some of the students even came and stay that they feel sorry. You just sighed. While you were eating, you saw KyungSoo eating with his friend. He smiled to you and just give hima weak smile.


As dad passes by, You thought that you're going to be able to forget KyungRae. But you're wrong. Instead, you missed him even much more.

You opened your phone and messaged KyungRae's phone.

 

Message from Hyo Jin

I miss you.

 

You sighed and locked your phone. You rested your head on the table. Unknowingly, You fall into a very deep sleep.


The next day ,It was Saturday , you went to the pharmacy and bought some sleeping pills. You went back home and waited until midnight. When the clock showed 12:00 A.M., You called KyungSoo's number.

"Oh, Hyo Jin-ah?", KyungSoo spoke. You sighed.

         "K-K-KyungSoo-yahh.."

"Yes, Hyo Jin?!", Kyungsoo asked full of worriness.

"I..... want to go and meet KyungRae.", You spoke.

KyungSoo's eye widen and his voice started to become high. "Lee Hyo Jin, don't do anything stupid and wait for me !!", KyungSoo shouted. You sighed and put your phone on the right side of the table.

You can hear KyungSoo's voice shouting your name, But you ignored the voice and ended the call. You take sleeping pills for about 25 and gulp it in one shot.

 

'I want to see KyungRae...'

 

And the next thing you saw is...

 

                                 Blank.


Author's note :- *yawn* I'm sure this story has became so lame =A= but don't worry, in like... 3 or 2 chapter more, Fluffyness will fill the room! Jyeahh