028 :- Wrong... *sigh*

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

"I Love you too."


KyungSoo grabbed you and kissed you straight in the lips. You was shocked but slowly fall into the kiss.

    But when both of you was kisiing, the figure that appear in your mind is KyungRae.

"This is wrong. I should not kiss KyungSoo"

You pushed KyungSoo making him fall to the floor. A tear escaped your eyes. KyungSoo was shocked and he stand up looking straight into your eyes. "My boyfriend is now KyungRae. This is not the right thing to do. This is cheating. I'm Sorry. I'll be going first.", You said fastly and walked back home. KyungSoo stood there blankly as he keep thinking what he just done.

He just kissed his twin's girlfriend.


"mommmm i'mmm homeeeee", You said lazily and walked to your room. You sighed. "I wonder what is KyungRae's reaction if he knows what i just did with KyungSoo....", You mumbled. You throw yourself on the bed and sighed. 

You take your phone and messaged KyungRae.

 

Message from Hyo Jin

KyungRae, wanna go to the park? ^^

 

Reply from KyungRae

Sure. See you at the park, kaykaykay? ^_^

 

You sighed and put your phone on your right side. You walked to the closet and picked some random clothes.


"Waaahhh~ Sooo pretty!!", You shouted happily as you walked around the park with KyungRae .Kyungrae chuckled by your childishness and slowly wrapped his arm around your waist. You chuckled and enjoyed the back hug from your boyfriend.

You saw a couple is kissing each other under the tree and you blushed. You touched your lips. You can still feel the orange juice from KyungSoo's lips. KyungRae saw that you're touching your lips and his face grew confuse.

"Did you hurt your lips or something?", He asked and you shook your head. "It's... nothing.", You said and continued walking with him. 

Both of you sit under a tree and enjoyed the view of the lake. Suddenly you saw a couple is sharing their ice cream. Once again, you touched your lips. Still feeling embarassed. KyungRae stared at your face for a few minute.

"Did you kiss some other guy?"


Author's note:- Double update ~.~