002 :- Sweet moment

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

02 :- Sweet Moment <3

                                                        

“Aishh.. That Kyungsoo.. WHERE IS HE???!!!”, You shouted and everyone pointed to 2A2 class. You glared into all of them and all of them gasped.

“Do Kyungsoo!”, You shouted and kicked the door harshly. Kyungsoo smiled. “I’ve been expecting you~”, He hummed. You scratched your hair harshly and you grabbed his ear. “You crazy guy! I’ll kill you!!”, You shouted and pulled his ear even more harsh. “Yahh!! You crazy ahjuma! Let me go!!”, He shouted in pain.

“WHATTT?? I CAN”T HEAR YOU!!!”, You shouted into his ear . He pushed you and pulled your hair harshly. “You crazy ahjuma!!!”, He shouted and pulled your hair tightly.  You screamed  in pain and used your nail to scratch his face.  He let go of your hair and slowly his face.

“My beautiful face!! Ahh!! You crazy !”, He cursed loudly. You smirked in victory and walked to the field. The field was barely used. Because the field was old and sometimes people say that it was haunted by some ghost. But you never believe those weird  rumor thought.

You always sleep at the field when you’re feeling lonely, mad or sad. Because the field is always peaceful. As you was sleeping, you saw a figure walking to you. You gasped a bit.

“M-Maybe that’s a ghost??”, You thought to yourself. You shut your eyes tightly. Not daring to see.

Suddenly the voice spoke. “Are you skipping class? Bad girl.”, You opened your eyes. And saw KyungRae. Your eyes widen. “O-Oh KyungRae!”, You straightened your pose and sit. He chuckled. You can easily spot the difference between KyungRae and Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo smiled like a ert. While Kyungrae smiled so sweetly.

He sit next to you and you found that so awkward. You stared into the sky and suddenly KyungRae spoke. “You know.. I want to apologize.”, Your eyes widen. “Apologize.. for what?”, You asked.

“For what kyungsoo did. He posted a big poster about you having.. *cough* .”, He said and his eye was staring into the grass. You chuckled. “It’s okay. I’m fine though.”, You said and smiled. He smiled and slowly your head. “I know you’ll forgive him, right? Because you’re a good girl~”, He said and pinched your cheek. You can’t help It and blushed hardly. He chuckled and let go of your cheek.

“Oh, I need to go now. Continue your sleep~”, he said and stand up. You waved your hand and slowly touch your cheek. “I’m really inlove with him……..”, You said and drool was falling from your mouth and suddenly it was so much that it become pool. (??? XD) Okay maybe not.

You stand up and walked to your class. You walked happily because your crush just pinched your cheek! You touched your cheek again. “hmm~ KyungRae’s smell~”, You mumbled.

 

                                                       

“Okay, this is the  project  that you guys will be doing. “, Miss Woo  said and passed the project to everyone. Everyone groaned out of laziness.

“For this project, you will be doing in pair. Okay. Everyone! Your partner is the one who’s sitting next to you!”,The teacher said and your eyes  widen.

“WHATT?? I don’t want to work with this weird Guy!!!”, You shouted. The teacher  ignored you and keep explaining the project. Suddenly Kyungsoo come and whispered.

“ I.F girl.”

Your eyes widen. “What is that?”, You asked. He leaned closer and whispered into your ears. “Ignored forever.”, he said since Miss Woo ignored your question. You felt really mad. You go to him and grabbed his hair. He shouted in pain. “M-Miss Hwang!! Help me!!”, Kyungsoo shouted.  “You crazy madafaka!!”, You shouted and grabbed his hair even more  harsh.

“STOP IT! DO KYUNGSOO! LEE HYOJIN! YOU GUYS ! GO STAND OUT OF THE CLASS!! NOWW!!!”,  The teacher shouted and both of us stand up at the same time. Bcoz.. Miss Woo is a monster.

                                                       

“This is all your fault! You crazy ahjuma.”, Kyungsoo mumbled . You  glared at him. “And who’s the crazy motherer that insulted me? Hmmp. You got what you should got!”, You said and glared deep into his eye. He rolled his eye and grabbed your ears. “Don’t call  me motherer! You crazy ahjumaa!!!”, He shouted. “WHATTT??? YAHHHHHH!!!!”, You shouted and grabbed the both of his ear and both of you rolled on the floor. (A/N:- Roll like a buffalo XD)

“DO  KYUNGSOO!!! LEE HYOJIN!!!!!!!!”, The teacher shouted. Both of you stand up and pretend to stand like a good girl.

                                                             

“Ah..  My legs in pain…”, You mumbled and slowly  walk to your table. So do Kyungsoo. While the teacher keep watching our movement to make sure we’re not going to fight.

When finally both of us sit in our place, Kyungsoo throw a small paper to you. You glared at him and he pointed at the small paper. You opened the paper .

“ Tomorrow, My house at 2pm. You bring all the things for project. -_- ”

At the back of the paper, there’s his house address. You snorted. But suddenly you remembered..

If You go to Kyungsoo’s house… that means.. Kyungrae is there too.. KYUNGRAE??? :D

You smiled. “Okay!”, You shouted to Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo eye’s widen. He though that you’re not going to come to his house.

But he’s wrong. You’re smiling like an idiot right now.