027 :- A sudden confession

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

027 :- A sudden confession


You wear a simple t-shirt with some flower decorated on it. You pack your things and walked out from your house. It was saturday and you promised KyungSoo to meet him at the library to do the project together.

You arrived at the library and saw KyungSoo is listening to some random song on his Ipod. There is just a few people on the library and it was freaking quiet as hell. 

You sighed and went to sit next to him. He locked his Ipod and smiled to you. You gave him a small smile and put your things out.

"Okay... so i'll be asking some few question before we start the project, Okay?", KyungSoo asked happily and you nodded slowly.

He smiled and put some few papers. " A,E,O,U. What's the missing vowels?", KyungSoo asked and your eyes widen. "This question is not ...."

"Just answer it.", KyungSoo cut you off.

"Umm... the missing vowels is.. i "

"Good Job, Hyo Jin. Okay now, the opposite of Hate?"

"It's... Love."

KyungSoo smiled. "Good. Now, the opposite Me?",

"Y-You.", You said. Still no idea what's KyungSoo trying to do.

"Now, can you please combine all the answer?", KyungSoo asked.

You stared to the floor. " I.... Love you."

Your eyes widen and you closed your mouth using the both of your hand. Blushed by what you just said to him.

KyungSoo chuckled. "I Love you too.", He said and grabbed you. He kissed you straight in the lips and your eyes widen.


"I missed his lips.."


Author's note :- Hah! Bet cha guys didn't expect that XDD

 

Love this song a lot. >///< 

Oh, and hope you guys enjoy this chapter ^~^