023 :- A broken heart

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

023 :- A broken heart 3


KyungRae took a glance on his watch. "It's already 10 p.m.. I wonder when is Hyo Jin is going to arrive?", KyungRae thought to himself as he look at the flower he bough for Hyo Jin. KyungRae has waited for you at Marche' restaurant for about 30 minutes, and you still didn't arrive.

He sighed. "Finally. Today i will ask her again, will she be my girlfriend or not.", KyungRae said to himself and smiled. He can't wait to see your face. Your smile, suddenly his phone vibrated. He looked at the screen.

 

Message from Hyo Jin

KyungRae, I'm going to be a bit late. Wait for me, eh?

 

KyungRae smiled and typed the reply.

 

Message from KyungRae

Take your time. ^^ I'll always be here waiting for you.

 

He put his phone on his pocket and stared at the food. "The food is getting cold..", He said to himself.


KyungRae took a glance on his watch again, "It's almost 12 a.m.. Where are you Hyo Jin?", He mumbled. 

He sighed and take his phone to message you. 

 

Message from KyungRae

Hyo Jin, Where are you? Are you okay? 

 

He sighed and locked his phone. 


Kyungsoo kissed you in the lips passionately. You was shocked by the kiss. But, you kissed him back.

Both of you broke the kiss, and blankly stare at each other's face. When suddenly your phone vibrated. 

"Great timing. -,- ", You said to yourself as you take your phone and checked the message. Your eyes widne. "Shoot! I forgot about him! I'll go first, Kyungsoo! Take care!", You shouted and ran out of his house.

Kyungsoo stared to the floor. "What have i just done?", He said as he touched his lip using his hand.


"KyungRae!! I'm sorry that i'm late! I'm really really sorry!", You shouted when you saw KyungRae is sitting. He smiled. "It's okay. Come here...", He said and pointed to the chair. You smiled and nodded.

"Why are you late....?", He asked. You looked deeply into his eye. "I'm sorry for lying.", You thought to yourself.

"My.. My mom suddenly fall sick, and i'm really sorry, i accidentally fall asleep. ", You said and smiled. KyungRae sighed and your head. 

Your phone ranged. You looked at the id caller. It was Kyungsoo. You answered the call.

"Yeah?? Faster faster! Talk fast!", You said half shouting. "no, it's just that... you went home safe?", KyungSoo asked . You rolled your eyes. "Yeah i went home safe. Bye!", You said and put your phone on the table. KyungRae chuckled.

"Who is that?", He asked. You smiled. "My brother.", You said.

KyungRae smiled and pass you the flower. Your eyes widen. "Woow.. so pretty..", You said. KyungRae smiled.

"Hyo Jin, will you be my girlfriend?"

Your eyes widen. You stared at the flower for a few minute. "O-Okay...", You said and smiled. "Oh my god. Why did i say ' Okay ' ?? Did i lost my mind??", You thought to yourself as you gulped.

KyungRae's face turn bright. "Really? ", He asked. You nodded. 

KyungRae chuckled. "Enjoy the food.", He said and you nodded.

You take your phone and was about to put it in your pocket, but when you looked at the screen, The call with KyungSoo still not ended yet.

Your eyes widen. "Did he... hear our conversation?",


A tear escaped KyungSoo's eye. He sighed. Then he ended up the call . He smiled. "If You're happy, I'm happy too. Hyo Jin."


Author's note :- Double update ^^ 

Present for my subbies! <3 (special for christmas )