008 :- Stupid Kyungsoo >:(

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

008 :- Stupid Kyungsoo >:(


                                                              

"HyoJin, Wanna recess together?", A girl with spectacle spoke from behind.

You turned to her and nodded your head fastly. People barely recess with you because Kyungsoo always want to join and Kyungsoo will always disturb the girl.

"But, only the both of us! Okay?", You said and the girl nodded and gave you a sweet smile.

"Sorry but she's going with me~", Kyungsoo said and you glared at him. "Who said i'm going to recess with you?"You said and pushed him.

He fell on the floor by and you fastly grabbed the girl's arm and walked to the canteen leaving Kyungsoo alone. speechless.

"That girl is going to pay for this.", Kyungsoo thought to himself.


                                                              

You sighed and walked to your loker. You opened your locker and suddenly a mail fell from it. You opened the mail.

"Lee Hyo Jin..

  I'm Your number one fan.. 

Can you meet me this evening before you go home?",

 

you was so shocked. "Omo! Love letter!!", You said half shouting as you keep reading it over and over.

"Omo! ottoke??", You said and touched your cheek.


                                                              

That evening, you waited at the field. Feeling nervous. 

But the guy still didn't come. You started to feel sleepy. "hmmmp. I wonder where he is.".

You put your head on the grass. without realizing... You suddenly fell into a very deep sleep.


                                                              

"nngghh..", You opened your eyes and saw the sky.

"Hmmp.. It's so beautiful.", You said as you stared deeply into the sky. 

You looked around. "Eh... since when my room has a lot of grass?", You said.

Then suddenly you remembered. The guy! The guy didn't come!

Suddenly you realized there's a sticky note on your cheek. You take it off from your face and read it.

"Lol You look so funny when you sleep.

    and i never though you were this stupid to believe the letter XD 

Guess who i am? No body :P 

  Oh, and check your phone. XD "

You fastly open your phone and dong. 37 miss call from mom.

and one message from unknown number.

you opened the message and bang.

a picture of you sleeping on the grass with your mouth widely opened. You shut your eyes tightly. You're already know who's up to this.

"DO KYUNGSOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"