005 :- A destroyed dream

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

005 :- A destroyed dream

                                                                                                                                          

 “Finally this day arrived….”, You mumbled to yourself as you watch your reflection in the mirror. “Today I’ll be going out for a date with him… ugh.. my heart is going crazy~”, You mumbled.

You turned around and check out your clothes and your shoes.

“Perfect.”, You mumbled.

You were wearing a dress with a white lita’s high heel.

    

“Mom, I’m going! You shouted as you slowly walk down from the stairs.

“Be careful on your way!”, Your mom shouted as you walk out from the house.

                                                                                                                                                                                       


 

"Where is he~?", You murmured as you looked around.

"Yah ahjuma", You heard a voice. You turned around and saw Kyungsoo. "Yah! What are you doing here?", You said. He then smirked. 

"Let's go.", He said and dragged your arm. You gasped a bit. "YAHH!! I'm not out for a date with you! I'm here for a date with KyungRae!", You said and kicked his leg harshly. He screamed in pain. Suddenly Kyungsoo sighed . You watched every movement his doing. Sudddenly he carried you and put you on his shoulder. 

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LET ME DOWN!!!", You shouted as you struggle for lost. Right now everyone were looking at the both of you. You then gave up and let Kyungsoo bring you where he wants to bring you

                                                              

                                                                           


"There. We're finally here. Tch, You're heavier than what i thought.", Kyungsoo said as he slowly put you down. You looked around.

"What? Where are we?", You mumbled. "Give me the ticket.", Kyungsoo said. "WHAT??", You glared at him.

"Give the strawberry love musical drama ticket!", Kyungsoo said half shouting. "I WAS SUPPOSED TO WATCH IT WITH KYUNGRAE!!", You shouted and glared at him. "KyungRae is busy! So he ask me to replace!", He shouted. Your heart crashed into million pieces.

"So.... he can't make it?", You asked with sadness. Kyungsoo realized your changing expression . He answered. "Yeah. But that doesn't mean you should be sad. Let's just watch the musical live drama. Okay?", He said trying to lighten up your mood. You nodded Then let out a heavy sigh.

                                                                                                                                          


As both of you were watching the live musical drama, there was a kissing scene. You were used to it because you watch a lot of american movies. You turned around to see Kyungsoo's reaction and it was seriously hilarious. His face was so red and his eye was so big.

You can't help but giggle. He turned to you and you just pretended nothing happen. You continued watching the live musical drama and started to feel sleepy due to the seriously boring live drama. You tried hard not to fall asleep but you can't help it and accidentally put your head on kyungsoo's shoulder. He looked at you and realized that you were sleeping. He brushed the hair that was closing your face and smiled. He then continued watching the live musical drama back.

                                                                                                                                          


"That live musical was seriosly awesome! especially.. the.. the.. k-k-k-kiss scene.", He said and you realized he was stuttering. 

" ooouh. So our Kyungsoo is sensitive to kiss scene, huh? I should a bit, should i?", You thought to yourself and smiled evily. "Yeah. The kiss scene was awesome. I hope I can do it with somene right now~", You said and Kyungsoo's eye widen. "W-w-w-what do you m-m-mean by that?"

"hmmmp~.", You sighed. "Don't know~", You leaned closer to his face. "My lip is feeling hungry~", You whispered and you saw that he was shaking.

"Kekekeke he looks so cute when he's afraid", You thought to yourself .

"Opps. Don't tell me our Kyungsoo didn't have their first kiss yet?", You said and suddenly Kyungsoo's eye widen.

"N-N-NO! I already have my first kiss! ", He said half shouting. You approach closer to him. "And don't tell me... Your first kiss is your mom right? That's not considered as first kiss little baby~", You said whispering right into his ear. He then starts to sweat a lot and you can't help it and burst into laughter.

"HAHHAHAH!!! You should watch how you look like! HAHAHAH!!", You laughed crazily and kyungsoo's face become red.

"Y-You're evil!!", he said and stomped his feet on your foot. You screamed in pain. "YAH! It's hurt!", You shouted and he rolled his eye. Suddenly a guy come and accidentally bumped into your shoulder. He bowed you realized Kyungsoo was seriously watching every his movement like he's jealous or something.

"It's okay! ^^", You said and walked to the ice cream bar. Kyungsoo followed behind and both of you bought a strawberry ice cream. 

"It is a coincidence we were watching a strawberry love drama a while a go and now we were eating strawberry ice cream! Ahahaha!", Kyungsoo shouted and you rolled your eyes. "Childish.", You said under your breath.

He glared at you and you glared at him back. 

The glaring contest stay for about 5 minute until a little girl come and said to you

"Eonnie. your ice cream is melting. You too, oppa. Your ice cream is melting.

You looked at your ice cream and damn. It was seriously melting you faslty the droping ice cream, so do Kyungsoo.

                                                                                                                                          


"Today is really fun. But it will be alot funnier if Kyungrae is the one who's eating with me.", You said and sighed.