036 :- Sincere Love

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

036 :- Sincere Love


"Yah KyungSoo we're going for some Karaoke tonight, wanna join?", One of KyungSoo's friend, JoonMyeon asked KyungSoo while all of them are packing their things to go home.

KyungSoo sighed. He wanted to see you tonight. He then turned to JoonMyeon. "Okay."


All the four of them, KyungSoo, JoonMyeon, TaeHyung and Himchan enjoyed the night so fun. All of them singed crazily. While JoonMyeon was singing, suddenly KyungSoo's phone ranged. He looked at the id caller. It was you.

He smiled and answered the call. 

"Oh, Hyo Jin-ah?", KyungSoo spoke. He heard you sighed. His face grew confuse.

     "Kyungsoo-yahh...", You spoke making Kyungsoo become even more worried. 

"Yes , Hyo Jin?", He asked full of worriness.

    "I,,,, want to go and see KyungRae.", 

KyungSoo's eye widen. Worries started to filing his heart. Sweats started to increase on his forehead. 

"LEE HYO JIN, DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID AND WAIT FOR ME TO COME!", KyungSoo shouted. He didn't hear any reply from you. Worries filled him even more. "Hyo Jin! Answer me! Lee Hyo Jin!!", He shouted. Then, You ended the call. His eyes widen even more. JoonMyeon stopped singing and soon , all of his friend stared at him.

"Who's that?", HimChan asked. KyungSoo sighed in frustation. "Guys, I need to go first, Bye!", KyungSoo shouted and ran out from the karaoke leaving all his friend speechless.


You opened your eyes and looked around. It was all white. When suddenly you saw a guy. "Hyo Jin!", The guy shouted. Your eyes widen. It was KyungRae. A tear escaped your eyes. "I succeeded!", You thought to yourself and smiled.

"hyo Jin how came you are here?", KyungRae asked . you smiled. "I killed myself so i can see you..", You said and hugged KyungRae. But Your hand can't touch his body.

Your eyes widen. "W-Why can't i hold you? I thought that i'm already died?", You said and KyungRae smiled. "You're not died yet. Close your eyes and open it again.", KyungRae said and you shook your head. "No. I want to stay here. I want to be with you.", 

KyungRae smiled. "I love you..but someone is waiting for you" ,He said and you sighed. "F-Fine..". He smiled and chuckled. 

You shut your eyes tightly. And then you opened your eyes again. It was all white. You looked around. You sighed. "This is the first time i'm dreaming of KyungRae..", You said and chuckled. Suddenly you realized you're not on your room. You're at the hospital.

Your eyes widen and you looked around. Suddenly the nurse came and approached to you. "Oh, Lee Hyo Jin-sshi you're awake?", The nurse came and smiled . You nodded and asked the nurse. "W-Why am i here?".

"Oh, you fainted because of an overdose amount of sleeping pills.", The nurse explained as she wrote something on something. 

"W-Who bring me here?", You asked again. The nurse pulls the curtain next to you and you saw a figure sleeping. "He brings you here. And after he arrived, he suddenly fainted. He must have run while carrying you.", The nurse explained and you looked at the guy. It was KyungSoo.

You sighed and rubbed your temples. The nurse walked out from the room leaving you alone with KyungSoo.

"Ngghhh...", You heard a voice groaning. You turned to your right side and saw KyungSoo is rubbing his eyes. "Ohh you're finally awake...", You said .KyungSoo smiled. "I'm happy you're not dead.", 

You sighed. Kyungsoo chuckled. and his eye widen. "Lee Hyo Jin you're going to pay for this. I'm going to shave your hair and kill you. Then i will throw your body into the lake and tell your parents that you ran away from home.", He said while smiling creepily.

Your eyes widen. "o-okay I'm sorry that i make you worry..", You apologized almost whispering. He sighed and sit on a chair that was placed next to your bed. "Why did you kill yourself?".

"I-I told you that i want to go and see KyungRae...", You answered in an apologic tone. He sighed. "Are you crazy? Have you not think about your mom? Your dad? Oh, and do KyungRae wants to see you if you commit suicide? ", He said and his voice raised.

You sighed. Tears almost escaped your eyes But you manage to hold it. "I don't know.. I just missed him so much..", You said but unfortunately your voice cracked. KyungSoo sighed. "look.. I'm sorry that i shouted. I'm just so worry about you. Promise me , don't ever think about killing yourself, arasso?", He let out his pinky finger. You nodded. "Arasso.".

You smiled and a tear finally escaped your eyes. Kyungsoo look at you at his face grew confuse. "w-Why are you crying?", He asked. You shook your head as you slightly smiling.

"Nothing.. it's just that... i feel happy that someone actually care about me.",

KyungSoo smiled. And burst into laughter. You pouted. "Why are you laughing?", you slapped his arm lightly.

He smiled and hugged you. You was shocked but you didn't have the energy to push him. So you just let him hug you. Soon, you could feel his tear escaping from his eye and falling on your hand. "K-Kyungsoo?",

He shook his head signaling that he's okay. But he keep huggin' you tightly. "You don't know how worried i am. Do you know how worried i am?? When you call me saying that you're going to leave me and go happily to see KyungRae, do you know how sad i am?", He spoke and his voice cracked really badly.

You can't help but crying too.

 

"L-Look... I'm sorry. I never want to make you worry. I just... i just... I just want to go and see KyungRae... So... KyungSoo stop crying..", You said and he hugged you even more tighter. "Don't cry ... I'm sorry okay..", You said and he wiped his tear that is falling from his face as he broke the hug. You sighed and stared to the floor. 


That night, your mom and your dad came and all fo them broke into tear. They just knew that your boyfriend died. So they comforted you all night long. You still can smile until your mom said somehting,

"Hyo Jin.. Your dog Lulu.. she...", Your mom said as she bit her lips. You stared at your mom confusely.

"She died in an accident ... We're sorry... When we come home from work, we saw that Lulu is lying on the road. We feel weird, so we approached to her. But then... we realized that ... she's dead.", She explained and a thousand tear escaped your eyes. 

You scratched your hair in frustation . "I'm sorry... mom.. dad.. can you leave me alone now.", You said almost whispering. It's all too sudden that makes you crazy. Your mom and dad nodded. "We'll... leave you alone."., They said and walked out from the room. Then, a thousand tear escaped your eyes. 

"Why is this happening to me? ", You mumbled. "I never did a bad thing. I never kill someone that god needs to kill eveyrone i love.", You mumbled. 

Then, the KyungSoo that is sitting out of the door, was hearing your cry sadly. unknowingly, a tear escaped his eye. He decided to leave you alone so you can express your feeling.


 

Author's note :-

 

:')

(Ohh, and i'll be updating a lottt. like 5 or 4 chapter. So you guys will feel the happiness of this story. Since.. i updated a lot of sad and frustating chapter.)