022 :- Merry Christmas ! :)

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

022 :- Merry Christmas ;) 


You lay your head on the grass as you're trying to clear your mind out. Tomorrow is Christmas, and you promised KyungRae you'll go out on a date with him. You sighed.

"Aren't you hungry? You didn't eat anything.", A voice spoke. You turned around and saw KyungSoo. You sighed and straightened your pose.

"Kyungsoo... why are you here?", You asked . He sighed out loud. "Too many people at the canteen.",. You chuckled.

"Here..", He passed you a doughnut. You smiled and take the doughnut from his hand. "You're so kind toward me, eeeh?", You and he chuckled. 

You sighed again and put your head on his shoulder. He looked into your face. "What's disturbing your thought?", He asked.

You sighed. "Nothing... just.. I want to stay like this..". You said and sighed. Kyungsoo just let your head on his shoulder since you look so tired.

"Forever.", You whispered to yourself.


Message from KyungRae

I can't wait for tomorrow ^^ I'll see you tomorrow, eh? :) 

 

You sighed and locked your phone. "I don't feel excited at all.", You said to yourself. You take your phone and typed the reply.

 

Message from Hyo Jin

Neh ^^ 

 

You sighed again and put your phone on the desk. You studied your reflection on the mirror. You saw the necklace on your neck. The pig necklace. You sighed and smiled. 


Finally, the day has come. The day that everyone wished for it to stay forever.

It’s Christmas! ^^

You wear a green scarf and put on some light make up. You sighed and slowly comb your hair. You stared at your clock. "It's already 9:50 p.m..", You mumbled.

You tied your shoelaces and sit on the edge of the bed. You stared at your phone. Waiting for KyungRae’s call... Suddenly your phone ranged.

You looked at the id caller. It was… Kyungsoo.

You answered the call. “Hello?”

“H-Hyo Jin-ah.. Help me.. I’m freezing..”, Kyungsoo said in the call. Your eyes widen. “KyungSoo? KyungSoo?? What’s wrong?? Hello??”, You asked. You heard Kyungsoo’s breathing hardly.

“I’m having fever… My mom and dad is not home.. H-Help me..”, kyungsoo spoke.

Your eyes widen. “KyungSoo? Kyungsoo! Hello? Stay there, and don’t do anything stupid! I’ll arrive there in 10 minute! You heard me?? Stay there quietly!”, You shouted and ended up the call. 

You ran to a random taxi and showed the driver Kyungsoo's house adress. While the driver was driving you to KyungSoo's house, you sent KyungRae a message.

 

Message from Hyo Jin

KyungRae, I'm going to be a bit late. Wait for me, eh?

 

You sighed and put your phone in your pocket. Deep in your heart, You prayed that KyungSoo will be save.


"KyungSoo! Do KyungSoo!", You shouted as you knocked the door. KyungSoo Opened the door and you saw his face was really pale. 

"Y-You... came...", he said and fall into your body. Your eyes widen. "Kyung..soo?", You asked. You then hugged him and put him on the sofa. You touched his forehead. "It's hot..", You thought to yourself.

You went to the kitchen and look for some medicine. You saw a box full of medicine and you reached for it. 

You walked to Kyungsoo and wake him up slowly. He eat the pill and he slowly went into a very deep sleep.

You sighed in relief and slowly his head. "You're lucky to have me , do you know that?", You said as you slowly his head.


You fall asleep on the sofa next to Kyungsoo for a few hour. you opened your eyes and saw Kyungsoo is still sleeping. You stared at your watch, "It's already 11:58p.m..", You mumbled. You was going to walk out from the house when suddenly 

"Hyo Jin.", Kyungsoo called your name. You turned around. "Yeah?", You asked.

"Thank you.", He said and smiled. You sighed and smiled. "Don;t go home first. Come here.", He said and walked to the balcony. You just sighed and followed him. 

Both of you walked to the balcony and enjoyed the view. "pretty..", You said and smiled. Kyungsoo chuckled and put his head on your shoulder. You smiled and put your head on his head.

"2 more minutes.", he said . You turned to him. "What?", You asked. he looked at your face. " 2 more minutes before christmas is going to end. Let's enjoy this moment together should we? ", Kyungsoo said.

You sighed and smiled. "yeah.. We should.", You said and smiled. 

Both of you stand there enjoying the view for 2 minute when Kyungsoo suddenly said, "3..."

You turned to him. "huh?"

"2...." He said. Your face grew confuse.

"1.", He said and grabbed you. He kissed you right in the lips passionately. 

And boom! A beautiful firework in front of you guys. You was shocked. You're not shocked of the firework, you;re shocked of the kiss.

He kissed you and you kissed him  back. Both of you broke the kiss and blankly stare at each other's face.

"What's actually happening....?",


Author's note :- Ho Ho Ho merry christmas!  *evil laugh*