Sequel;- Happy 3rd Anniversary!

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

sequel;- Happy 3rd Anniversary!

Today is your 3rd anniversary with KyungSoo and you had planned all the suprise. You're going to pretend that you're going to divorce with him, and then, at the end told him it was a joke and shout ' Happy 3rd anniversary!'. You chuckled by the thought and went to a bakery to bought a cake. 


You looked around and bit your lip. You don't know what to flavour to buy. But then you saw a really pretty cake with a unicorn on the top of it.

You smiled while scanning the cake. ' perfect '.  You mumbled and pay for the cake on the cashier. 


" My lovely HyoHyo~ ", a voice whined and you knew it was Kyungsoo who just came back from college. You smiled and turned to your poker face to make Kyungsoo realize there's something wrong. Kyungsoo's face brightened up when he saw you. He went to you and pecked your lips.

But, you didn't whine," my lovely kyungkyung" either pecked his lips so he realized something's wrong. " w-what's wrong, hyojin?", he asked and you stared into his face blankly.

" kyungsoo... I... Want a divorce.", you stated and kyungsoo's eye widen in shock. " w-what do u mean, hyo Jin? Ahh~ this must be a prank for our t-third anniversary r-right?", he asked hoping it was all a joke. You sighed. But deep inside you were laughing madly. *i shall get a trophy for my acting ke ke ke~*

" Do Kyungsoo.", you stated. Looking at his eye seriously. " I'm serious.", you said and kyungsoo's eye starts to watery . Without any word, he walked out from the house and drived away.

you burst into laughter and decided to wait for him to came back home. And when he came back home, you will shout " HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY !", you chuckled by the thought and decided to prepare things such as balloon, and else.


After 3 hour, KyungSoo still didn't came back home and you started to became worry. " Bouya Do KyungSoo. Where are you? You should be home now.", You mumbled while scanning the table. The cake is getting melt and the water is not cold anymore.

Suddenly your phone ranged. You smiled and looked at the id caller. You sighed when it's not KyungSoo but an unknown number.

"Yeoboseyo?", You spoke. "Is this Hyo Jin?", someone spoke. Your face grew confuse. "Y-Yeah I'm Hyo Jin."

"Your husband get hit by a truck and he's kinda critical now. Can you came right now?"

You swear your heart stopped a beat. Your eyes widen. "W-What? Which hospital?", You spoke, voice trembling.

"Hospital XXX. Please, come now.",

And by that, You ended the call and grabbed your purse. Leaving all the prepation alone. A tear escaped your eyes

' I swear KyungSoo, If you go just like KyungRae, I'll cut you into thousand pieces!',


You arrived at Hospital XXX and went to the counter. "Do Kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo? WHich is his room???", You asked crazily. The nurse gave a weird look to you and pointed to the lift.

"Room 465 floor 4.", She mumbled and you ran toward the lift.

You finally found room 465 and you opened the door revealing KyungSoo laying on the bed with bandage on his head and on his arm.

A tear escaped your eyes. "PABO DO KYUNGSOO!", You shouted. Luckily there's no doctor in the room.

You went to KyungSoo and hit his arm lightly. He was still sleeping nd another tear escaped your eyes.

"Kyungsoo, wake up! I was just kidding! I was going to shout happy 3rd anniversary when you came back home. I'll never divorce you. So please, just please, Wake up noww!", You begged madly.

Suddenly the monitor went ' Beeppp ' and your eyes widen in shock. "K-K-KyungSoo..?", you mumbled. "DO KYUNGSOO! WAKE UPP! WAKE UPP!", You shouted. "Ahhhh!!", You shouted while hugging his body. Dead body.

Suddenly you felt an arm hugging you. You broke the hug and saw KyungSoo smiling derply. "SUPRISEEEE!", Chanyeol, your classmate from college walk out from the curtain and showed his double derp smile.

Your mouth was hanging open and you stared at KyungSoo's face with a ' what-is -the-meaning-of-this ' ? face and both of them burst into laughter.

"Wahhh Do Hyo Jin. Do you know ? Your acting is really ugly. You think that i'm going to believe your ty acting? Divorce my !", KyungSoo shouted and Chanyeol laughed madly.

"YAHHHHH!!! I WAS SHOCKED TO DEATH YOU STUPID DO KYUNGSOO!! NOW I'M SERIOUSLY WANT A DIVORCE!", You shouted and KyungSoo laughed. "Come here.", He spoke and you hugged him tightly.

"Happy 3rd anniversary, Do Hyo Jin~", KyungSoo mumbled as he hugged you tightly. "Happy 3rd anniversary too.", You mumbled and pecked his lips.

 

 

"Now let's go home and enjoy a bigg unicorn cake~"


Author;s note:- Finally i've finished making the sequel! <33 T~T