029 :- The truth game

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

029:- The truth game


"Did you kiss some other guy?"

Your eyes widen and you stared nervously at KyungRae's face. Not knowing what to answer. You shook your head.

"I.. Just..", You stuttered. KyungRae stand up and went to take some few rocks. He came back and sit next to you.

"Okay. If the rock fall into the lake, I can ask you something, and you need to answer it honestly. You can't lie. But, if the rock didn't fall into the lake, you can ask me a question.", KyungRae explained and you stared at him blankly.

"It's called the truth game.",KyungSoo stated seriously. You gulped. He throwed the first rock and the first rock fall into the lake.

"Who are you with before you met me? were you with some other guy?", KyungRae asked.

You nodded hesitantly. "Y-Yeah.. I went to do a project with...", You stopped and stared at his face. He give you a please-continue face.

"With KyungSoo..", You said and looked away. He sighed. He throw one more rock and it fall into the lake again. 

"Did you kiss some other guy? ", He asked seriously.

You stared to the lake. "Yea...", You said half whispering. He sighed. He threw one more rock madly and fortunately it fell into the lake.

"And who is the guy?", He asked madly. You can see from the corner of your eye he's grabbing his fist tightly.

"KyungSoo..", You stated. "B-But he's the one that kiss me! I pushed him when he kissed me! I'm sorry!", You shouted nervously. KyungRae sighed and smiled. "I'm happy that you're not lying.", he said and pulled you into a hug.

You sighed and smiled. "Eh.. there's one more rock.", You pointed to the rock that he's holding. He smiled. "I forgot.", He threw it and the rock didn't fell into the lake. You smiled. "I can ask you one question!", You shouted happily.

KyungRae chuckled. "Go on.", 

You think deeply. "hah!", You shouted. "What is your underwear color?", 

KyungRae's eye widen. then he laughed loudly. "I don't know, why don't you check it for me?", He said and your face grew red.

"Y-Y-Yah!! ert KyungRae!", You shouted and tickled him . He struggle for lost as he keep laughing.


"KyungRae-yah.", You said breaking the silence. Both of you were enjoying the view of the lake and neither both of you are talking.

"Yeah?", He asked

"I love you..", You said smiling.

KyungRae chuckled. "So cheesy.", He said and you pouted.  You slap his arm lightly.

"I love you too", he said and pecked your lips. You blushed and slowly put your head on his shoulder. He pulled you into a hug and you enjoyed the hug so much.

"Promise me, don't kiss any other guy except me, Okay?", He asked and smiled. You nodded. "only you.", You said and kissed his cheek. He chuckled and hugged you tighter.


You walked back home and your mom was talking to someone in the phone. She has a really serious expression.

Your mom ended the call and she walked upstair . Your face grew confuse. "What's happening, mom?", You asked.

"Your father got into a serious accident. I don't know what happened but we better go to the hospital now.", Your mother stated nervously and your eyes widen. It felts like the whole world stopped for a second.


As both of you were in the car on the way to the hospital, You never stop praying hoping your father is going to be save.


"Please God... Don't take my father... "


Author's note :- Ermahgawdd sooo fluffy *O*