004 :- Omo!

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

004 :- Omo! >///<

                                                   

“HyoJin, Kyungsoo, pass your project.”, Miss Woo said as she’s arranging the other’s students project.

“Oh ! Kyungsoo! We didn’t finish the project!”,You whispered to Kyungsoo but then Kyungsoo smirked. “Don’t worry gurl, I got this. Tch!”, He whispered to you as he gave you a watch-and-learn face.

“Teacher.. I’m really sorry. We really want to finish the project but.. My mom is seriously sick yesterday. I’m sorry.. miss woo.. I’m really sorry…”, Kyungsoo said as he faked a sob. Your jaw almost dropped. ‘ Who’ll believe that ?’,You thought to yourself.

“Omo! Really? I feel sorry for your mom!”, Miss Woo said. Kyungsoo then glared at you and give you a I-told-you-I’m-a-pro face. You snorted and sighed in relief but then suddenly.

“But unfortunately that reason was lame and I just met your mom at the market yesterday. Hundred percent healthy. Good try, Kyungsoo”, Miss Woo said and smirked. Wow she knows how to smirk.

Kyungsoo’s eye then widen. You leaned closer to him. “Yeah. Good try, Kyungsoo.”. You glared at him and he ignored you.

“Detention. Clean the school’s garden for lying and un-finishing the project. Right now.”, Miss Woo stated with a serious expression.

 Both of you groaned out of laziness and stand up. While you’re walking to the door, Kyungsoo purposely put his leg out and you tripped on the floor.

Everyone in the class burst into laughter and Kyungsoo laugh the loudest. “A pig just fall on the floor! Ahahah!!!”, Kyungsoo shouted. You glared at him . “YAHHHH!!!”, You stand up and tickle his stomach. “WAAAAAHHH STOP, STOP, STOP!! AHAHAHHAH!!!”, Kyungsoo laughed. You smirked in victory as you keep tickling.

“NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, Miss Woo shouted.

                                                        

, at the end I’m the only one who cleans the garden.”, You mumbled as your hand sweeping the dead leaves.

“How can that weird guy just disappear like that? Tch. “, You mumbled and put all the dead leave into a plastic bag. Suddenly a voice spoke. “Oww~ cleaning the school’s garden? A good girl~”. Your heart then skipped a beat.

isn’t that… KyungRae’s voice? “, You thought to yourself and tried hard not to look red. You turned around and awkwardly waved your hand “H-Hi!”. You said. He chuckled.

“Here. Let me help you.” He said and grabbed the broom from you. You startled. “N-No it was a detention for me so I’m the one who should do it..”, You said and tried to grab the broom back but failed.

KyungRae sighed. “Hyojin.. Kyungsoo was supposed to do this detention with you, right?”, He said.

You nodded slowly and KyungRae sighed again. “I should apologize for him..”, He said and you shook your head.

“I-it’s fine though!”, You said. Kyungrae shook his head. “Here, I got two free tickets to Strawberry Love musical drama this Saturday, And I want to bring you along as an apologize. What do you think?”.

Your eyes widen. “so…. This is a date right? Omo! Ottoke?”,

You nodded slowly. “sounds great! Aha-haha!”, You laughed awkwardly.

“Then see you this Saturday !”, KyungRae said and walked away while waving his hand.

You slapped your cheek harshly a few times to make sure this is not a dream.

“It’s not a dream! Yeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!”, You shouted.

                                                            

Author's note :- What a short chapter we got here huuuhhh. well the tittle has nothing to do with this chapter XD hahaha.

Okay this is a boring chapter. don't woryy~ Next chapter will let cha guys jaw dropped! [ maybe not ): ]

Bye~ \(^o^)/