021 :- Keep remembering him.. :(

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

021 :- Keep remembering him.. :(


Message from KyungRae <3

Hyo Jin-ah ^o^ Today, I want to buy gift for Kyungsoo since his birthday and my brithday is coming. Wanna come together?

 

Your eyes widen. You read the message all over again and again. You soon typed the reply and sent it to KyungRae.

 

Message from Hyo Jin

Sure. ^_^ I'll see you at the ice cream bar. 

 

You sighed and slowly put your phone down. You touch your cheeks a few time. "I like Kyungsoo but why am i feeling so nervous ..?", You though to yourself. You sighed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.


You walked to the ice cream bar and saw KyungRae is smiling to you. You smiled back at him and he grabbed your hand. You was shocked by his sudden action but you didn't pull back your hand. 

"What do you think I should buy for Kyungsoo?", KyungRae asked you and you just shrug your shoulder. "Buy some unicorn things.", You said simply. KyungRae's face turned confuse. "He .. likes unicorn?", He asked. You tilted your head. "He doesn't tell you?",.

"No. He never tell us what he likes, what's his hobby, He always keep it as a secret.".KyungRae said making you even more confused. "T-Then why did he tell me what he likes? He even once told me that he want to be a doctor.", You said.

KyungRae smiled. "Maybe he thinks of you as one of his special friend.",. You just nodded slowly.

"Let's go.", KyungRae said and walked together with you.


"So... should i buy him a necklace or something? Because we're not really that close.", KyungRae asked as both of you were sitting at the bar eating some ice cream. You stared at the floor for a few seconds.

"hmmpp.. Why don't you buy him a pajamas? a unicorn pajamas? He'll surely will love it.", You said and smiled. KyungRae chuckled. "I'm so lucky to have you, Hyo Jin-ah~", He said and continued eating his ice cream. You blushed up by his word.

You looked around the bar. Suddenly you remembered the day you went out with Kyungsoo for a date. (Chapter 5)

You sighed again and your ice cream fastly.


At the end, you guys finally got the perfect pajama for him.

You smiled and waited outside of the shop while KyungRae is paying for the pajama. You just sighed and looked around the mall. Suddenly you saw a bed shop. and it reminds you a lot about the day you slept with Kyungsoo. (Chapter 11 ) You sighed again and closed your eyes. Clearing your mind out.

"I'm going crazy..", You mumbled to yourself .

"Hyo Jin-ah ^^", KyungRae shouted and you turned around. You smiled and walked to him. "Done paying?", He nodded his head. You smiled and walked with him.

"Hyo Jin, are you hungry?", He asked and you shook your head. Suddenly your stomach growled. Your face went red and KyungRae laughed. "Let's go. I'll treat you for lunch.", 

You nodded slowly.


Both of you were eating together when suddenly KyungRae called your name.

"Hyo Jin-ah.", 

You looked at him and stopped eating. "Yeah?", You asked. "Can... you be my date on this christmas?"

Your eyes widen. You nodded your head slowly. "That.... sounds great.",

He smiled and your head. "Eat slowly.", he said and you smiled to him.


"I always wanted to date with my crush, KyungRae. But somehow... today it feels like i really want to meet Kyungsoo. *sigh* Am i really in love with Kyungsoo..?", You though to yourself and continued eating.


Author's note :- Short as hell. Anyway, 101 subbies! Yippie~ Because of your guys support, This christmas will be the best chapter ^.~ See you soon!