003 :- No!! This is a misunderstood!!

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

003 :- No! This is a misunderstood!

                                                         

“Mom, I’m going!”, You shouted and wear your Adidas shoes as fast as you can. Today, You’ll be going to KyungSoo’s house. You’re not feeling excited because you’re meeting Kyungsoo. You’re feeling excited to meet your crush, Do KyungRae!

“Be careful on your way, honey!”, mom shouted and you shouted ‘Okay’ .

                                                          

“Ting tong~”, (?) said the doorbell . “coming~”,  Said a voice. Your heart skipped a beat. “Isn’t that… KyungRae’s voice?”, You thought and you fixed your hair as fast as you can. “Oh~ Hyojin, right? Please come in!”, KyungRae said and you blushed a bit. “Ah-ahaha.. S-Sorry for disturbing!!”, You said.

He chuckled and closed the door when you entered the house. And on the sofa, There is the weird guy. Kyungsoo . Smirking when he saw you walking in. You want to rip his face and make a soup. (???)

“Aigo~ My bestfriend. Let’s go and do our work~”, He said and winked. You smiled and nodded but in your heart you wanted to go to him and cut his ball. (XD ?)

KyungRae chuckled. Kyungsoo glared at him. “What are you laughing at ??”, Kyungsoo asked. “Nothing~ You guys look like a lover~ Do you guys know that?”. KyungRae stated and your heart crashed into a million pieces.

“WHATT??? This crazy ahjuma is my lover? Never in HELL!!!”, Kyungsoo shouted. KyungRae laughed. “What ahjuma?  She’s pretty~”, KyungRae said and your head playfully. You blushed. Kyungsoo rolled his eye. “Let’s go you crazy ahjuma.”, He said and grabbed your arm.

                                                                  

“NO!! The answer is not A! The answer is B!!!”, You said half shouting. It has been about 2 hour and you guys are fighting about the answer. “Yah! Can’t you see it?? It’s A!! The answer is A!!!”, Kyungsoo shouted. “YOU CRAZY MADAFAKAA!!!”, You shouted and pulled his hair. “YAHHH!!! LET  GO OF YOUR STINKY HANDD!!!”, He shouted and grabbed your hair. “LET GO MY HAIR!! I USED FLOWER  COCONUT SHAMPOO AND YOU RUINED THE SMELL!!!”, You shouted and scratched Kyungsoo’s face.

“YAH AHJUMA! Can’t you see it?? THE QUESTION IS WHAT IS THE PRODUCT  OF NEUTRALISATION ! THE ANSWER IS NOT AIR + Water!! THE ANSWER IS COTTON CANDY + Water!!”, Kyungsoo shouted.

“The answer is sodium chloride + Water!”, a voice shouted. You guys stopped fighting. You guys checked the answer and yeah. There is sodium chloride + water. It was C. “This is all your fault.”, kyungsoo said as he used the pencil to circle the answer. You rolled your eyes.

“Who’s the crazy madafaka that said the answer is cotton candy?”, You stated and Kyungsoo snorted. “Yah ahjuma. Take the pen on the table for me.”, Kyungsoo said and you stand up to take the pen.

“Hehe. This is my chance.”,Kyungsoo thought to himself and put his leg out. You accidentally step on it and you fall on Kyungsoo’s lap. But the worst thing is, You’re facing him. Kyungsoo then put the both of his hand on the back of yours, and slowly leaning closer to you. You about to push him when suddenly..

“Guys~ Enjoy some orange jui-“, The voice stopped. Both of you looked and saw KyungRae with a pair of big eyes That’ll maybe explode anytime.

“OH! Sorry for disturbing! Continue what you guys are doing!”, KyungRae said and closed the door. Your heart skipped a beat. Your crush..

Just…

Catch…

You..

Doing…

Something..

With..

Your..

WORST ENEMY!!

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”, You shouted. Kyungsoo closed the both of his ear using the both of his hand.

“YOU CRAZY MADAFAKAA!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL CUT YOUR BALL! COME HERE!!”, You shouted and grabbed the scissor and Kyungsoo started to run .

“YAH!  LET GO OF THE SCISSOR! WHAT IF YOU ACCIDENTALLY REALLY CUT  MY BALL?? YAHHH!!”,Kyungsoo shouted as he keep running in the whole room. “I DON’T CARE! AHHHH!!!”, You shouted and keep chasing him.

                                                               

“Thank you for the food! I enjoyed it! ^^”, You said politely in front of your future mom-in-law. (XD) KyungRae smiled and Kyungsoo rolled his eye. “You’re a really polite girl. I really hope you can get married to Kyungsoo~”, His mom stated and your eyes widen. “Ahaaahaaaaa…”, You awkwardly laughed. Kyungsoo rolled his eye again.

“You know, you’re the only girl that is brave enough to come to his house. All another girl cried when they come to our house!”, KyungRae said and take a sip of his Orange juice.

“W-Why? Did Kyungsoo did something bad to them?”, You asked. “Nope. Just sometimes I throw cockroach on their hair, and sometimes I cut their hair or shave their hair, Oh! And sometimes I put dead frog in their clothes.”, Kyungsoo stated and slowly  eat the chicken soup.

“Aigo! That’s why you never have a girlfriend!”, His mom said and slowly hit Kyungsoo’s head. “Ah! It’s hurt, mom!”.

KyungRae laughed. “While this KyungRae is so gentleman, He never do bad things to girl like this one punk! Aigooo!”, His mom said and hit Kyungsoo’s head again. Kyungsoo screamed in pain.

“That’s why this crazy  ahjuma like hi-“, Before Kyungsoo could finish his line you closed his mouth using the both of your hand. “HAHAHHA!! What, Kyungsoo? You want more soup?? HHAHHAHA!!”, You awkwardly tried to cover. He rolled his eye.

                                                               

“Thank you for today. I really appreciate it. I’m going first! ^^”, You said and his mom smiled. “See you at school, Hyojin-ah!”, KyungRae smiled. You smiled  back and Kyungsoo snorted. “Yeah see you in school crazy bitc-“, His mom hit kyungsoo’s head.”Ah! Mom, it’s hurt!”, Kyungsoo shouted  in pain. His mom glared at him and you bowed again and walked back home.

KyungRae look so cute today! ^^ ufufuf Although there’s a big misunderstood between me and Kyungsoo, KyungRae still look cute. Ahh~ Can’t wait for tomorrow! >.<”.You thought to yourself and slowly walk to home.

                                                                                     

Author's note :- Wanna said Hi~ to my 12 subscriber ^o^