031 :- Finally can meet him

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

031 :- Different    


You had stayed at your Grandma's house at Daegu for a several weeks. And everyday, you will call and chat about a lots of things with KyungRae in the phone. You missed him so much. Finally, today is the last day you're going to stay at Daegu. Because your Grandma finally became much healthier. You smiled.

It was early in the morning and you are packing your things. You tried to call KyungRae a few times but he didn't answer .You sighed. "Maybe He's Busy."

You cooked your Grandma a bowl full of porridge and your Grandma really enjoyed it.


It was 11 in the night, and you can't sleep because KyungRae still didn't answer your call. You sighed. "I want to hear your voice saying goodnight to me..", You said sighing. You smiled and went to sleep. Shrugging off all the weird imagination.


You kissed your Grandma's cheek and beamed a goodbye. You called a cab and asked him to bring you to the airport.


"Thank you for flying with Air Asia", The stewardess beamed to you and you smiled while bowing slightly.

You looked around the airport. No sign of KyungRae. You sighed. "Where is he..", You mumbled. Then you heard a voice shouting toward you,

"Hyo Jin! Sorry I'm late!", A voice shouted.

 

You smiled and walked to him. " I miss you so much Kyungrae..", You said and he smiled. " i miss you too..", He said. You hugged him and kissed him in the lips. Then you hugged him so tightly. He hugged you back and you buried your face in his chest.

"Aren't you hungry? Why don't we go and grab some food?", He said while slowly broking the hug. You nodded. "mmp! Let's go.", You said .


"aah~", You said while putting a fries to KyungRae's mouth. He chuckled and eat it from your hand. You smiled. You really love seeing KyungRae's smile. it's so beautiful

While you were eating, You make some few sound while chewing it. It was your bad habit that you always eat while making sound. But KyungRae didn't care about that. He always accepted the way you are.

"HyoJin-ah, Do You know? KyungSoo moved to a new school when you were in Daegu.", KyungRae said and take a sip of his drink. Your eyes widen in disbelief. "h-huh? why... ?", You asked. KyungRae stared at the floor. "I also don't know .He doesn't want to tell me the reason. He's indeed a weirdo.",

You sighed. "Okay then."


"I'll... be going first.", You said. He smiled and walked to you. "A goodbye kiss~", He kissed your lips. You smiled.

"You've been even more cheesier huh~?", You said and hugged him tightly. He chuckled. "B-Because I miss you.", He said . You smiled. "KyungRae-yahh."

"Hmmp?", He replied. Still hugging you. "Thank you for being my boyfriend.", You said and kissed him in the lips. He smiled. "And.. Thank you for being my girlfriend", He hugged you tightly.

You smiled. You don't want to broke the hug. You really want to stay like that forever.


"Only god know how much I love KyungRae..",


Author;s note :- Awww <3 *puke*