012 :- The little unicorn's Diary

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

012 :- The little unicorn's Diary


                                                    

"SPONGIE BOBB!!", you heard a voice shouted. You opened your eyes and saw a human running out from the room. You was shocked.

You looked around. "This is so not my room.", You mumbled as you looked around. Suddenly you remembered, you were sleeping at Kyungsoo's house because of the bad weather. You sighed and put your head on the pillow. Still feeling dizzy.

"AAYAAYY CAPTAIN!!", You heard a voice shouted and your eyes widen. You rubbed your eyes and straightened your pose.

"AYAAYYY CAPTAIN!!!", The voice shouted louder. You walked out from the room and saw Kyungsoo is watching Spongebob with only boxer. I repeat, only Boxer.

"Seriously, Kyungsoo? You're addicted to Spongebob?", You said and chuckled. Kyungsoo ignored you and continued watching spongebob. You rolled your eyes and sighed. "Where's the bathroom? I'm going to get ready for school.", You asked and Kyungsoo pointed to his room and you just sighed.


                                                  

"Ah~ So fresh.",You mumbled and wear your school uniform. Suddenly you saw a pink book. 

" The little Unicorn's Diary".

You chuckled. "Seriously?? He call himself Unicorn?", You asked yourself and opened the diary.

You looked at the date. It was 6 month ago, the first time you guys met.

"Hello. My name is Kyungsoo. I hope i can have a great 2013".

You laughed. "So nerd.", and you turned to the next page.

"Dear Diary, I make friend! She's so pretty. I call her Squirel girl. Because she looks so much like squirrel.

Dear Diary, I'm really in Love."

You chuckled. "I wonder who's ugly girl that looks like squirrel. She sure have a bad luck .", You said and keep turning the page.

"Oh, this was written last week.",You said and started to read.

"Dear Diary, I saw the squirrel girl singing at the Haunted field. She looks so happy. But... will she realize my feelings?", 

Your eyes widen. "Singing at the haunted field? Isn't that me?", You stated in disbelief. "No way.. No way it's me..", You said and was about to continue reading when suddenly there's a knock on the door.

"HyoJin! Are you done?", Kyungsoo shouted.

"Yes a moment please!", You shouted back and keep the diary in the place back.


                                                  

"The girl is not me, it's seriously not me. It must be another random girl she found on the class.", You thought to yourself .


Author's note :- Short chappie TT^TT 

Cancel~ No third character !