019 :- Don't ignore me... :(

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

 019 :- Don't ignore me... :(  


"It's because of you."

KyungRae kissed you in the lips passionately. You was shocked. You didn't kiss him back. You just stood there with a shocked expression.

You broke the kiss in shock, and saw Kyungsoo, froze at the door with an angry expression. 

KyungRae hugged you tightly. The point you almost can't breathe. "K-KyungRae-yah..". You stuttered. While Kyungsoo watched the both of you with a really angry expression.

"Will you be my girlfriend..?". KyungRae asked as he hugged you tightly. Kyungsoo walked out from the room leaving only the two of you.

"I... don't know.". You answered. Still shocked by the kiss. KyungRae broke the hug and stared at your face for a few minute. "It's Okay.. You can tell me the answer when you're ready, hmmp?", He asked and kissed you in the forehead. Your eyes widen. 

And after that, the both of you cleaned the room and walked back to your own class.


In the class, you fastly walked to your seat and sit next to Kyungsoo. But Kyungsoo act different. He didn't stuck his tongue out while you're going to sit, he just completely ignored you. 

You put your phone out under the table.

Message from Hyo Jin

How dare you just go like that? hmmp! >:( You didn't even help us clean.

a second later, Kyungsoo's phone vibrated. He looked at the message and he just keep it back in his pocket without replying anything.

You was shocked. Suddenly he stands up. "Miss Song! Lee Hyo Jin is using handphone in classes.".

Your eyes widen. "What ...". You mumbled. "Really? Hyo Jin! Meet me after school!". Miss Song said and glared at you. 

You glared at Kyungsoo but Kyungsoo didn't glare you back. You was shocked. "Is he really mad about KyungRae kissing me? But why? He didn't even love me. Or maybe.... He loves KyungRae??? Oh god! are they gay???", You though to yourself and slowly shook your weird imagination.


It was recess, and Kyungsoo immediately walked out of the room without even saying anything to you. You realized that he's avoiding you. But why?

"Yah, Do Kyungsoo!", You shouted. He turned to you. "Are you avoiding me?", You asked without any expression. He just stared at your face for a few minutes and walked out from the room. You sighed. "I don't understand. Why should he avoid me when his twin brother confessed to me? I mean like, did he likes me or what?", You said out loud earning stares from all the students. 

You just laughed awkwardly and walked out from the class.


"I still don't get. Why is he acting like that?", You asked yourself out loud.

"Who? Kyungsoo?", a voice spoke. You turn around and saw KyungRae smiling. "Oh,  K-KyungRae...", You said . Honestly, You're still feeling embarassed by the kiss. "Have you eaten, Hyo Jin?", He asked and sit next to you. You smiled and nodded. 

"I should ask KyungRae why Kyungsoo act like that. KyungRae knows him best.", You though to yourself and smiled. "K-kYungrae-yah..". You spoke. KyungRae turned to you. "Yes?", 

"Kyungsoo ... is acting weird since he saw you k-kissed me.", You spoke. KyungRae stared to the grass for a few minute. "Acting weird? Like how?".

"He... avoid me. He never avoided me or ignored me, But for the first time, he ignored me.", You said and KyungRae chuckled. "Wanna know what does it mean?", KyungRae asked.

You nodded slowly. "It's one of the sign that someone is in love.", KyungRae said and smiled. Your eyes widen. "Then why did he a-",

"Shush shush shush, let's not talk about him now. Let's talk about you?", KyungRae cut you off. You blushed by word. 

"About the kiss...", He started and your eyes widen. "I was serious by what i said earlier.", He said and smiled. You just stared at the grass . Not knowing what to answer. "I.... love you since the first time i saw you. ", You said to him and his eye widen. "Really..?".He asked. You nodded.

"You... was playing violin... and then you saw me staring at you.. and and since then, we become good friends and...", You was stuttering. "And i never expect you confessing to me..", You said staring at the grass. KyungRae laughed lightly. "and i never expect that i'll fall in love with you either.", KyungRae said smiling.

You smiled and KyungRae put his head on your shoulder. Both of you was really comfortable. And didn't realize...

a pair of eyes is watching the both of you . With a really jealous expression. :(


"This is my number, call me when you arrived home, okay? ", KyungRae said smiling. You nodded and bowed slightly.

School has ended, and Kyungsoo and you still didn't talk to each other. You have no idea why he is acting like that. "Maybe he's sick..?", You though to yourself and walked back home.

When  you arrived home, You immediately open your phone and messaged Kyungsoo.

 

Message from Hyo Jin

Kyungsoo-yah, why are you ignoring me today? are you mad at me? Please don't mad at me anymore :( I'll buy you some unicorn cupcakes ^^

 

You smiled and locked your phone. You went to bathroom and take a shower. You smiled and hummed some random song into your mind.

You walked out from the bathroom and check your inbox. "What... He didn't reply yet..?", You mumbled under your breath. You typed a message and sent to Kyungsoo again.

 

Message from Hyo Jin

don't ignore me please. It hurts. :(

 

A second later, your phone vibrated.

 

Message from Kyungsoo

hmmp.

 

"What?? Just ' hmmp '..??",You though to yourself. 

 

Message from Hyo Jin

What is actually wrong with you? Why are you suddenly ignoring me all of sudden? Did i do anything wrong?

 

Message from Kyungsoo

shut up will you? You're so annoying. -,-

 

Your heart break piece by his reply. You sighed. "fine. If he keep acting like this, I have no other chance but to ignore him too!", You said out loud and throw your phone on the bed.


Author's note :- Yay! 89 subscriber! ^o^

(What will you guys do to make Kyungsoo happy back? :( Kyungrae you sucha brat >_< )

anyway, my sister loves KyungRae so much, let's kill her!