006 :- Thanks, Kyungsoo! ^o^

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

006 :- Thanks, Kyungsoo! ^o^


                                               

"Will you, Lee Hyo jin agree to get marry with Do KyungRae?", 

"I do!", You shouted.

"Will you, Do KyungRae, agree to get marry with Lee Hyo Jin?"

KyungRae hesitated for a moment. Then he glared deeply into your face.

"I do.", He smiled. You're so happy that tears actually come out from your face. 

"Right now, I announce you guys are wife and husband!", .

KyungRae leaned closer to you for a kiss. But suddenly, He all over your face. You was so shocked.

"k-k-kyungrae??", But he keep your face. You opened your eyes and saw

"Yah LuLu!! Get off from my face!!", You shouted and pushed your dog away from your face. 

You straightened your pose and stared to the wall. "So... it's just a dream..". You said under your breath. You sighed and smiled. "I should get ready to school.",


                                              

"Hwang NaEun??", The teacher asked.

"Here!".

"Lee Hyo Jin?", The teacher shouted your name.

"I'm here!".

"Do Kyungsoo?",

"Hmmppp...".

"Okay. I guess only Jeun Suk and SooJung is absent. Okay let's move on to page 137.", The teacher said and opened the textbook.

"Oh, and Mr. Jae, your cooking teacher said that after recess, everyone needs to go to the cooking room. You guys will be baking cookies and will be competing with class 2D2.", The teacher said and everyone groaned out of laziness. 

Suddenly you realized. "2D2?? isn't that KyungRae's class? Awww YEAHHHHHHHH", You thought to yourself and smiled sheepily.


"Wahh.. it's so relaxing here~", You mumbled as you eat your sandwich slowly. You were eating at the field since the canteen was too crowded. 

You were thinking about KyungRae but suddenly you thought about Kyungsoo. "Thinking about it.. Why did Kyungsoo and i keep fighting?", As you were trying to remember, you suddnely remembered., 6 month ago, three days after you first entered SM high school.

Flashback / "HyoJin-shi..", Kyungsoo called from behind. You looked behind as you were drinking water from your bottle. "What is it?", You asked and continued drinking.

"Do you.... believe in unicorn?".

You almost choked by his childish question. "What kind of question is that? of course unicorn doens't exist!", You said almost shouting. Kyungsoo's eye then become so big. "WHAT?? YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN UNICORN??". He shouted and You was shocked. "YEAH!! I DON'T BELIEVE IN UNICORN!", You shouted back. 

"YOU CRAZY !! UNICORN IS EXIST!!!", He said and grabbed your hair. "LET ME GO!! UNICORN DOESN"T EXIST! GO AWAY!!", You shouted and tried to struggle for lost. "NOT UNTIL YOU ADMIT UNICORN IS EXIST!", He shouted. The whole class is watching the both of you.

"YOU CRAZY MADAFAKA!!", You shouted and scratched his face using your manicured nail and he shouted in pain. 

"STOP LEE HYOJIN! DO KYUNGSOO! IT'S ONLY THE THIRD DAY AND YOU GUYS HAVE CREATED A BIG WAR! NOW BOTH OF YOU STAND OUT OF THE CLASS, NOW!", Both of you stand up at the same time and walked out from the class. 

".", He whispered to you.

"Motherer.", You whispered back. 

After that, almost everyday you guys keep fighting./ End Flashback

You giggled . "That's seriously a weird memories.", You said and continued chewing your sandwich.


                                              

"Okay class 2A2~ Today you're going to bake cookies by your own. And you will be fighting with class 2D2!", Mr.Jae said and everyone groaned out of laziness. "Okay, Your partner will be the person that seat next to you. And now i will be saying out who's going to fight with who.",Mr Jae explained again and your eyes widen.

"Again? Me and Kyungsoo? Haishh..", You thought to yourself. You turned around and saw Kyungsoo is waving his hand with a smirk on his face.

"Okay, Hwang Naeun and Yoon Ara from class 2A2 will be fighting with Alie and kim heechul from class 2D2.", The teacher listed some few more names until you hear your name.

"Lee HyoJin and Do Kyungsoo from class 2A2 will be fighting with Do KyungRae and Lee Soo yeon from class 2D2!", Mr Jae said and your eyes widen.

"Great. now i'll be competing with my own crush. Thanks Mr. Jae.", You thought to yourself and sighed.

And suddenly you realized, "DO KYUNGRAE AND LEE SOO YEON?? SOO YEON?? THAT GIRL WITH PRINCESS DISEASE?? OH GOD WHAT IF HE FLIRTS WITH MY CRUSH??"  you though and sighed. Suddenly you saw soo yeon keep laughing sweetly with your crush. Your eyes widen. 

"Yah. Let's go and bake our cookies.", Kyungsoo said and you nodded slowly.


                                              

As both of you were baking the cookies, you can't take your eyes of from the two couple. no! not couple. I mean partner. *cough* *cough*

They keep talking, laughing sweetly. and that Soo Yeon keep wanting to show her " big " by slowly ing her school uniform and keep saying. "oh~ it's hot here.",. But kyungRae ignored her. Lol that's my Kyungrae.


                                              

After about 30 minutes, you take a look at Kyungrae's group cookies. and damn it was pretty.

Then  you take a look at your cookies. "what is this ..?", You asked and kyungsoo glared at you. "what ?? This is my own recipe!".

"WHATT??? YOUR OWN RECIPE?? ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL MR.JAE??", You asked half shouting at kyungsoo. He then smirked. "Don't worry. He's going to love it. tch.", He said and smirked again.

You sighed and rubbed your temple. Suddenly you saw KyungRae is staring at you. He then make a ' fighting ' sign to you. You smiled and nodded. Kyungsoo rolled his eye.


                                              

"The winner of all cookie is~ KyungRae and Soo Yeon! Congratulation!", Mr Jae shouted and everyone cheered by clapping their hand.

You can't help and clapped your hand loudly proud by your crush. Kyungsoo rolled his eye as he watch you're so excited.

"and the worst cookie is~ Kyungsoo and HyoJin!", Mr Jae shouted and everyone looked at the both of you with a -________- face. 


                                              

"the detention for making the worst cookie is clean the whole kitchen. Okay bai bai~", Mr Jae said and walked out.

You sighed. "Kyungsoo. Let's clean the whole kitchen togeth-", You stopped talking when you realized Kyungsoo has gone. You shut your eyes tightly.

"DO KYUNGSOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                              

"Again. I'm the only one who needs to clean it. haish..", You mumbled under your breath as you slowly sweep all the mess using a broom.

Suddenly a voice came. "Oh, Did Kyungsoo run away again?". You turned around and saw KyungRae. "O-Oh. KyungRae.". You said and slowly continued sweeping. KyungRae sighed.

"come here..", He said and hugged you. You was startled. "W-w-why are you hugging me kyungrae?"

"just come here~ this is a gift for you. And also an apologize from me. ", He said and hugged you tighter. You was blushed hardly but you didn't hesitated and hugged him back. "I'll make sure he won't runaway again after this.. ", He said and your head slowly. You nodded your head slowly and buried your face in his chest. He chuckled and your head slowly.


                                              

"Thanks Kyungsoo, because of you! my crush is hugging me. Hohoho~".


Author's note:-