017 :- Cakes! ❤

The WEIRD D.O Vs The COOL D.O

017 :- Cakes! ❤  


You was walking to school that morning, as you was walking, you saw a bakery. You stand there for a while.

"I should buy cakes for Kyungsoo. Since he makes me really fun yesterday! ^_^", You though yourself and entered the bakery.


"Ahjumma! give me an unicorn cupcake please! ^_^", You beamed to the owner and the owner nodded. You looked at all the cakes. 

"Hmm.. Since i'm already here, I should buy cakes for KyungRae too. Hik Hik! >.<", You though to yourself and asked the ahjumma for a special cakes. You go to the counter and pay for both of the cakes.

For Kyungsoo :-

For KyungRae :-

You giggled as you looked at both of the cakes. "I'll put it on KyungRae's table later! ^_^".


It was recess, and you have done give the cakes to both of them. Kyungsoo didn't look so happy when he receive the cake, but when he opens the cake he looks so red and so embarassed. Well sure, it's a freaking unicorn. 

You walked around the school since class didn't start yet, and suddenly KyungRae shouted your name. You turned around and smiled. "A-anneong!", You said. He smiled and walked to you.

"Thank you so much, HyoJin for the cupcake. The little unicorn on the cupcake is sooo adorable!", He said and your eyes widen. "W-What? I give you an unicorn cupcake??", You asked and KyungRae nodded. Your expression become like this.

"K-KyungRae I need to go first , I see you later!", You shouted and ran because...

You-just-give-your-enemy-a-cake-with"ILOVEYOU"sign.


"Y-Yah Do Kyungsoo!!", You shouted and saw Kyungsoo is eating a doughnut. He looked at you. "Y-Yes?"

"About the cake, I-I-I Love you as an enemy! Don't m-m-misunderstood!", You said stuttering . Kyungsoo's eyes widen and he nodded slowly. "O-Of course I know that. ", he said and you realized that he's still wearing the ' H ' necklace. You smiled.

"Okay i'll be going now~", You said and his head. His face became so red and you just ignored that. 


You was ready to get going to sleep but suddenly your phone ranged. You looked at the screen.

 

One message from stupid Kyungsoo

 

You opened the message.

"HyoJin-ah. Thank you for the cake. :)"

 

You smiled. and closed your phone when suddenly Kyungsoo send a picture.

 

 

Your eyes widen. "B-Bouya...". 

"I'll kill you tomorrow. Do Kyungsoo.", You said to yourself and went to sleep. But deep in your heart, you really want to kill Kyungsoo for ruining the 9.99$ cake.


Author's note :- Cannot update a long chapter.. my is hurt.. anyway~ Thank you guys for reading ^o^ Your comment really cheer me up! (Y)